Connecting Databases

• Thread starter Thread starter Lushman
  • Start date Start date
You wouldn't have liked them.

So are you "normal" now? or are you likely to have a turn again

If I get that bored again, I'll disable my internet connection and lock myself in a dark room with no windows. :D

That's a thought.

By the way, how did you become a senior member?

Last edited:
By being so intelligent;) but you've lost your chance for misbehaving:p

Slightly Embarrassed

Wow!! 1525 People have accessed this thread!
:eek:

For anyone who wishes to see...

For anyone who wishes to see the conversation that has been impaired at the begining of this thread, and wasn't around before I deleted my side, here's how it goes:

LUSHMAN: Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to put a button into a form that leads to another database? I've tried the obvious (an open application button) but on my version it doesn't work.

MILE: Just put a hyperlink on a button that leads to the second database.

LUSHMAN: Thanks very much mate.
Incidentally, you don’t know any cheats for Starcraft do you?

MILE: Nope

LUSHMAN: How did you make that answer a HyperLink???

MILE: You are full of questions today, aren't you?
The Answer is Here

LUSHMAN: OK, If you know everything…
What Is The Triple Alpha Process!?

MILE: Basically, the Triple Alpha Process is the fusion of hydrogen to helium. Extremely high temperatures make this possible - most common in the universe, red giants, etc.

LUSHMAN: You know, I’ve asked about a hundred people and you’re the first one to get it right. You looked it up didn’t you?

MILE: Basic chemistry and astrophysics!
Of course I looked it up!

LUSHMAN: Your slogan should be changed to Given a Question, You’ll take a while! And I knew the answer to start with.

MILE: Lol

What was so offensive about that conversation?

Nothing. I just deleted it because I got carried away deleting all of my messages. Well, when I say "nothing", I mean mostly nothing. Well... some of the posts were slightly annoying...

Slightly??????

There were spam posts on every board including one which was, as far as I remember entitled 'I Win'
which stated that you were the latest poster on every board. That REALLY got on my nerves. As far as I remeber it was then
that I called you an Illiterate muppet :D

Yeah, they were really vexing weren't they? I actually meant that the ones in the conversation on this thread were slightly annoying. The others were only fit for deleting. But since the conversation wasn't that bad. I ressurected it.
That's a great avatar.

Because you keep bumping it!

Bumping?

What's Bumping? Am I Bumping? Is this thread bumping? How am I bumping?

OK I've spent some time with a dictionary and a theasaurus, and I think I know what Bumping means. But I can't think of any concievable method of loading this page 2440 times in four days.

Snorrrrre

I'd like to nominate this thread for the World's Most Boring Thread award. It's just dull beyond all description.

Zzz.

If you'd prefer me to be offensive and annoying again, then it's fine by me. And no one's making you read this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom