Connecting Databases

• Thread starter Thread starter Lushman
  • Start date Start date
They're really getting at you, aren't they, Lush old boy.? That's because you're behaving in a puerile manner. But take no notice,I was the same when I was seven years old..

Whoa

Wow, a really smart answer. But you were out by a couple of decades.

You are -13 years old? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I could have predicted that. And you got it wrong anyway!
If I had been two decades younger I would be...
-----

Learn your maths!

Yup, he's got you there, Mile-O! We should have known better than to cross swords with an opponent of Lush's intellectual calibre....

Lushman said:
If you'd prefer me to be offensive and annoying again, then it's fine by me. And no one's making you read this thread.

No please don't do that, I want a nice peaceful day

I am impervious to sarcasm AncientOne. Wasn't there supposed to be a soup made of you? Makes you sound like a tortoise!
:D

I blame the government for changing its schools transportation policy. You're another idiot that missed the bus!

Nah, the school was attacked by George Bush. He seized a protractor and a ruler and claimed we were terrorists. His explanation was that we had instruments of maths instruction! (An oldie but still good)

Everyone's but yours, AncientOne's, Mile-O-Phile's, CollinEssex's, and DaveMere's.

Everyone's but yours, AncientOne's, Mile-O-Phile's, CollinEssex's, and DaveMere's.

Lushman said:

Don't start on me - and get my name right please

You should try the Ignore feature, guys - it works wonders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom