Critical Help needed ! (1 Viewer)

C00ki3

Local time
Today, 14:23
For my ICT school project, I have chosen to design a complete library booking system for a local organisation.
I have recently completed the first stage of analysis with a feasibility study etc. I am now on the design stage and have a vague idea on process’s/modules, data structures, User interface etc. I am currently working on DFDs.
I find my self a little frustrated as I’ve never seen a working library system in Access before, and it would really help if some one could provide me a sample or a link to one. One that I could dissect and learn from – my main & genuine reason is ‘I really want this to be a very successful project’.
All tips and advice is welcome.
( I am using Microsoft access 2002)

The more i look into the database, and my user requirements, more questions seem to arise & i seem to doubt my abilities in accomplishing this task :confused:

C00ki3

Local time
Today, 14:23
thank you for your reply ---

i've searched here and the web, but have not found anything solid that i can use. ironically searching here reveals my initial post entitled "critical help needed!".

It is for a library and needs to hold over 4000+ material inc. Books, Audio & video stuff.

I really am in urgent need of pointers, a sample database would really delight my needs. Like i said before i have no experiance with a library system in Access before.

TIA

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:23
Try looking for video store examples. That was a favorite with our student posters for a while. There are many similarities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom