Databases on the Web (1 Viewer)

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 04:05
Is anyone interested in having a planning session on how to set up a scalable project management system on the internet?
I did something like this years ago on a design for movie making camera controls. We had a lot of fun and we all learned something.

So, without any further ado.

I have an evolved MS Access Database for building houses. It needs to be connected to mobile apps. The operative word here is to be scalable, inexpensive to implement, and able to be at least partially coded by AIs.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:05
I'm interested. I can provide a ZOHO meeting to host us. I'm in Connecticut. Time zone = GMT -5
I've been using GTM for many years but it is really expensive. I came across ZOHO recently and although it is clunky in many aspects compared to GTM it does have one useful feature - the ability to transfer files using the meeting chat window. AND, unless you need to host large meetings, it is only $12 per year for 10 participants per meeting. I have my GTM for another couple of weeks so that would work in the short term if more than 10 people want to participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom