Date field Issues (1 Viewer)

Candi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:29
I have a simple validation rule on a data field as value entered should be <=date() and have input mask 99/99/0000;0; This rule is working fine on my PC but for some other users on their PC when user tabs to that field to enter data it is giving validation rule error as
"The expression date you entered in the form control's validation rule property contains the error the function your entere can't be used in this expression"

We all have same version of MS Access, but why I am not getting this error message and they are?
Thanks in advance..
Candi

R

Rich

I suspect you have a missing/broken Reference, search here for solutions

Candi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:29
If there is missing access or broken reference then I should be getting the same message as others when I log into the same database on my PC? I can access the system without any error messages.
Thanks

Kodo

"The Shoe"
Local time
Today, 17:29
not necessarily. If you reference it in your app and you have the dll that it's referencing then you'll be fine; but if they don't have the dll that is referenced on their system, then it with throw as error. Check the references while on one of their pc's. If it's not found, it should say that the reference is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom