Days Mileage formula (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 12:17
I am trying to subtract start mileage from finish mileage for my travel expense excel. I googled it and it, said can’t be done. That can’t be right, is it? In my other columns it auto adds today’s mileage to yesterday’s mileage to give me a running total. Up until now I enter finish mileage subtract start mileage on calculator and enter days Mileage in excel. Time consuming. Is there a formula to do it for me. One google said just add actual millage in formula. Would take more time than doing it on calculator.

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
You might have to give an example, because there has to be more to this. If not this is completely trivial.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
You might have to give an example, because there has to be more to this. If not this is completely trivial.

Attachments

• Excel print screen.png
    Excel print screen.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 59

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 17:17
Just sum your range for whatever period you are interested in?
There appears no way to automatically sum it unless you add some indicator for each trip, then you could do a SUMIF()

If it was me, that is how I would do it, and then have a summary area/sheet that shows the mileage for each trip?

I do something similar for my diabetes workbook.

1682357398225.png

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Just sum your range for whatever period you are interested in?
There appears no way to automatically sum it unless you add some indicator for each trip, then you could do a SUMIF()

If it was me, that is how I would do it, and then have a summary area/sheet that shows the mileage for each trip?

I do something similar for my diabetes workbook.

View attachment 107603
Thanks. For the time being I will just calculate day mileage by calculator. About your chart? I had a chart that I kept my sugar readings for two years. My sugar column was for my daily reading. I am assuming your sugar column is what you consumed in sugar, is that correct? because if on March 11 if you glucose reading was 9.27 I would be posting to a dead person.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 17:17
No, I am counting carbs.
That sugar reading is the sum of the sugar portion of the food I ate, same with carbs. In grams.
Your daily mileage should just be H-G for each row, and then the starting mileage is the previous days end mileage.
So for 02/10/23 G13 would hold =H12

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
No, I am counting carbs.
That sugar reading is the sum of the sugar portion of the food I ate, same with carbs. In grams.
Your daily mileage should just be H-G for each row, and then the starting mileage is the previous days end mileage.
So for 02/10/23 G13 would hold =H12
Thanks, we have "Lift Off" so simple. Why I could not get that from Google, I must of asked wrong question.
I am 80 units of Lantus per day my glucose runs around 100 each morning. Also on Rybelus 7 mg which not only helps glucose, but help keep weight down. sometimes it get down to 50 but I keep juice handy,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom