Dershowitz Flips!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 14:01
Well, sorta. 🐬 Dershowitz has abandoned the Democratic party, but that does not mean that he will join with Republicans. Dershowitz follows Tulsi Gabbard and Robert Kennedy Jr. in leaving the Democratic party. But then there are also some supposed Republicans like Liz Cheney who have severe Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) who will support Harris despite the fact that Harris has proposed policies antithetical to Republican ideas of governance. Interestingly, Chris Wallace also popped up with an anti-Trump tirade to once again confirming that most of the presidential debate moderators are actually hostile to Trump and don't even bother to pretend to be neutral any more.
Prominent attorney Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers that make up the ranks of the party and the recent Democratic National Convention in which Vice President Kamala Harris became the party's presidential nominee.
"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

Dershowitz explained that while his departure from the party had been gradual “over time,” there were “a lot of things” that pushed him to leave, such as Vice President Kamala Harris failing to “comply with her Constitutional obligation to preside over” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s joint address to Congress.
I am quite flabbergasted that the media did not pick-up on the narrative that Biden/Harris dissed Netanyahu. The media should have publicly condemned Biden/Harris for this affront. Netanyahu's apparent public restraint is quite astonishing considering this type of public abuse by the Biden/Harris administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom