display table data into text fields (1 Viewer)

AunN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:55
Dear Programmers!!

I need your instant help. i have to display table data into textboxes on form by clicking button. I m not getting it from net. I haven't found any help link. I know i need to write SELECT query for this. But how to make a connection. and then display data? Please reply me some sample code or some very useful link?

Privateer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:55
AunN
Open the form in design view and right click in the box in the upper left corner, select properties. Click on the Data tab and in the record souce box. Click the drop down arrow to the right and select the table with the data you want to display.

You sound like a new user, so I will mention the wizard that comes with Access. Click on the table and open the create ribbon. There is a form wizard that will build a form with a lot of controls that you will need.

Good Luck
Privateer

AunN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:55
Privateer!

Thanku for the reply. But i have to write code in VBA editor in access and on clicking the button that code should be executed..how to do that?

ASAD-BAGHDAD

Local time
Today, 13:55
Dear AunN

Select the form and then choice the TextBox you would like to Enter The VBA Code to It
and if necessary press F4 to open the Properties Dialog Box
then click the Event tab to see the options, this tab lists the events to which TextBox control can respondto.
click After Update in the list, and then click ... button
The Choose Builder dialog Box appears , offering you the options of building an expresion, a macro, or VBA code.
Click Code Builder and then click OK to open the VBA Editor.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom