Hello from Nottingham, UK (1 Viewer)

Gledders

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:32
Hi there, I have worked with computers since the mid-70s and have until the late 80s I did a lot of programming initially on mid-range IBM computers. Since then I've notformally been in a job my prime responsibility has been to write code - but somehow I have always found myself 'hacking' around in a variety of tools to make computers do stuff.

For the past 18 months or so, I have had to get to grips with Microsoft Access at a level which has required me to modify and write quite a lot of VBA. All of this has been done based on a fundamental understanding of computer programming and a very gradual crawl up the Microsoft Access learning curve.

A few books purchase from Amazon, but mainly Google and a lot of websites similar to this one have been my constant companion on this journey. I am here to learn more and maybe one day to help someone else!

Simon

djaekdns123

Local time
Hi simon
I'm korean and I'm highschool student I study Access VBA
Nice to meet you
Da woon

Last edited:

MacroGuru

Local time
Today, 08:32
Da Woon,
How are you. I am an American living in the midwest of United States.
I am a professional developer in Microsoft Office products specializing in VBA development.
Anytime you have any questions, what to show off your projects, feel free to contact me.
Nice to meet you, too.
Jack

crashboat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:32
Welcome! I just joined today and excited to see how this site works.

djaekdns123

Local time
Da Woon,
How are you. I am an American living in the midwest of United States.
I am a professional developer in Microsoft Office products specializing in VBA development.
Anytime you have any questions, what to show off your projects, feel free to contact me.
Nice to meet you, too.
Jack

Oh thank you so much jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom