Help with Project Manhours Database (1 Viewer)

ravynfaire

Local time
Today, 02:41
Hello. This might sound silly but I am totally lost and confused. I have been given an assignment to create a Project Mahours database. This is a place where the project managers can go in pull up information about an employee from a list box or combo box it then pops open a subform that has all the projects and manhours by percents this employee is working during any given week. I was thinking that I could use cascading Comboboxes to pull the employee information and the week information but unsure how to do that since they are on two separate forms. Also, they would like to have each week calculated for a total of time to equal a total of 100% of time.

The would also like to do this with the Projects where is lists what employees are working on each project and for how many hours each week.

They would also like to query the information and print reports to be taken into meetings for an overview. Eventually they would like to use the database as a way to do a cost analysis of what to charge the client for with regards to manhours on the job. There is a lot and the file is 4MB and attached.

You can see that I have created 5 tables and a couple of forms - one of the forms is complete data entry but I have no clue how I did that. And I have not made any subforms because it is all very confusing to me. I am unsure if my relationships are okay and I can't seem to get a query to work by pulling information from 2 tables. Please if you can help, I am in desparate need of it. Thank you.

Attachments

• Forms.zip
    87.8 KB · Views: 161

ravynfaire

Local time
Today, 02:41
Quick update

I shrunk the file to make it smaller and I forgot I use Access for XP. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom