How are you Guys? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:35
Longtime no see. Got selected in an MNC. Joining on 11th Dec.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:05
Congrats on your selection. Sounds like you have been busy. From what I recall, you are an active and busy-minded person, so moving up in the world will probably be exciting for you. Good luck to you!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 15:05
I assume that refers to a job at a multi national company right? If so congratulations! I am doing alright, also pretty busy at my job, rarely use VBA any more except for odd/miscellaneous utilities, and never use Access admittedly any more. But that's alright, I still come here to see what debates can be held on for the day's amusement - after all, they're serious topics, despite my humor at the moment.

How is life where you are at? The weather in Arizona has turned to our 7 mo. of beautiful perfection. High temps of 68 degrees (20 C) and not a cloud in the sky usually, nice and dry at the moment.

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
I assume that refers to a job at a multi national company right? If so congratulations! I am doing alright, also pretty busy at my job, rarely use VBA any more except for odd/miscellaneous utilities, and never use Access admittedly any more. But that's alright, I still come here to see what debates can be held on for the day's amusement - after all, they're serious topics, despite my humor at the moment.

How is life where you are at? The weather in Arizona has turned to our 7 mo. of beautiful perfection. High temps of 68 degrees (20 C) and not a cloud in the sky usually, nice and dry at the moment.
Life started going smooth Issac. Recently realized that I was living on my past but not anymore :)
Monsoon started Here. Raining often. Optimum Temperature. Diwali was enjoyable but not much crackers busted in India as Pollution has become a concern now-a-days. Good Understanding started blooming between I and my wife (Now She knows that I am bit a confusing person sometimes and I know she is a bit retard ;)
Everything is fine. How are Christmas preparations going on. What decors are you planning this Christmas. I ordered some Wallflowers from BBW.

Oviziest

Local time
I'm good, thanks. Long time no see indeed! Congrats on getting picked by the MNC. Starting on the 11th? That's awesome!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
not much crackers busted
sounds like law and order LOL

How are Christmas preparations going on. What decors are you planning this Christmas. I ordered some Wallflowers from BBW

I have two inflatable large things on my newly renovated (artificial turf) lawn: Frosty snowman (7 feet tall), and Rudolf the reindeer (smaller).
Some blue and white icycle-mimicking lights on the main front roof over the garage, and a projector I got for like $20 from Amazon that projects lighted snowflakes on the garage door. A few wreaths (man those things can be too expensive) and that's it

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Recently realized that I was living on my past but not anymore

That is an incredibly important and often very difficult recognition that can ONLY help you. You have to REALIZE that you can progress before you actually DO it, and it sounds like you have realized it. I went through that recognition in May of 1988 and remember how liberating it felt to realize I could do more than I had been doing. I'll avoid further discussion because this is about YOU and your moment of recognition. Great news!

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
That is an incredibly important and often very difficult recognition that can ONLY help you. You have to REALIZE that you can progress before you actually DO it, and it sounds like you have realized it. I went through that recognition in May of 1988 and remember how liberating it felt to realize I could do more than I had been doing. I'll avoid further discussion because this is about YOU and your moment of recognition. Great news!
You don't celebrate Christmas?

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
sounds like law and order LOL

I have two inflatable large things on my newly renovated (artificial turf) lawn: Frosty snowman (7 feet tall), and Rudolf the reindeer (smaller).
Some blue and white icycle-mimicking lights on the main front roof over the garage, and a projector I got for like $20 from Amazon that projects lighted snowflakes on the garage door. A few wreaths (man those things can be too expensive) and that's it
I am also looking for a projector but my requirements needs a seperate post.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You don't celebrate Christmas?

It is a holiday where family can gather and catch up with each other's lives. The religious part of Christmas has limited meaning for me but the part of feasting and harmonious family gatherings is totally good, even for an old Grinch like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom