I am put out!

pono1 said:
I've met plenty of rude people who are over 25... Also, how can you be sure of anyone's age here?

Tim

There is a different between rude and lack of manners. Rich has very good manners, but can be extrememly rude at times as well.

You can't be sure of age all the time, but I'm usually pretty good judge of the age group. Also on myspace....the ones under 28, have very few manners when they email me. 'Sup sexy', 'Hey babe'...etc. Those are not very good ways to get my attention to speak with you. The older ones tend to say hi, you seem interesting, I would like to get to know you...etc.

That is just my opinion, and experiences.

Oh!

Hi Selena, You seem interesting, I would like to get to know you......

.............lol ....................

Uncle Gizmo said:
Hi Selena, You seem interesting, I would like to get to know you......

.............lol ....................

Sup babe!!! :eek: :p :p

pono1 said:
I've met plenty of rude people who are over 25... Also, how can you be sure of anyone's age here?

Tim
I would suggest the following criteria :
Those who remember Gorbatsjow and B Clinton qualify for over 25, others don't !! :)

selenau837 said:
However, there are some very mature youngins'. Look at Kraj and Matty. To me they are much older than their years.
Sorry, but I'm over 25. I don't count as a "youngin" for the purposes of this discussion. ;) :p

selenau837 said:
There is a different between rude and lack of manners. Rich has very good manners, but can be extrememly rude at times as well.

Only when provoked:mad:

Rich said:
Well she's argumentative :p

I was going to ask for evidence to back up her claim but I didn't want to darken the mood :p

rak said:
I would suggest the following criteria :
Those who remember Gorbatsjow and B Clinton qualify for over 25, others don't !! :)

Good god -- time streams past -- this was just yesterday...

Tim

pono1 said:
Good god -- time streams past -- this was just yesterday...

Tim

Yes and just one day after the Berlin Wall fell down :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Well she's argumentative :p

She?? Dan is a male if I am observing correctly. Or are you speaking of me deary?

If you are speaking of me, Hades yes I am. I'm red head after all. :P

Kraj said:
Sorry, but I'm over 25. I don't count as a "youngin" for the purposes of this discussion. ;) :p

Well Kraj, I still consider you a youngin'. ;)

rak said:
Yes and just one day after the Berlin Wall fell down :rolleyes:

...instantly tripling Germany's prospective medal count in forthcoming Olympic competitions -- bookmakers were scrambling the world over...

pono1 said:
...instantly tripling Germany's prospective medal count in forthcoming Olympic competitions -- bookmakers were scrambling the world over...

You go a long way back, wasn't that 1936 Berlin or 1972 Munich .....:rolleyes:

rak said:
You go a long way back, wasn't that 1936 Berlin or 1972 Munich .....:rolleyes:

...just trying to put things in perspective for the 25 and under group...

You're sure you're not creating a second criteria... those over 50...:rolleyes:

rak said:
You're sure you're not creating a second criteria... those over 50...:rolleyes:

AND < 70?

Tim
PS. Not intentionally.

Rich said:
Are you sure? He/she/it posts like a female :confused:

It :confused: Dang Rich, be a bit nicer will ya.

I'm pretty sure he is a man. He has talked about his wife before. :rolleyes: Boy you're in rare for today. Boooo..Hisss!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom