I am put out!

Well, according to your arguments, Selena, suggesting Dan is woman should be a compliment. :D

Perhaps Rich thinks Dan is a woman because he can't comprehend a single thing Dan says? ;)

From the 'Joy that is..' thing:

Until you've gotten Kraj in play, you probably won't realize how nuts he is.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Kraj said:
Perhaps Rich thinks Dan is a woman because he can't comprehend a single thing Dan says? ;)
O I comprehend it all right, it's just that most of it is innaccurate:rolleyes:

Lol! Nice, Ken! ... and oh so true.

You're discovered a nerdly trait of mine. :D

selenau837 said:
It :confused: Dang Rich, be a bit nicer will ya.

Well one's never quite sure these days, and in any case being married not proof of anything, other than constantly being in the doghouse of course:cool:

Kraj said:
Lol! Nice, Ken! ... and oh so true.

You're discovered a nerdly trait of mine. :D

Pardon me being a little more dense than usual - Is that some of the Dungons & Dragons type stuff?

Kraj said:
Well, according to your arguments, Selena, suggesting Dan is woman should be a compliment. :D

*Having an ADHD moment* Compliment?

KenHigg said:
Pardon me being a little more dense than usual - Is that some of the Dungons & Dragons type stuff?

Ohh, that is fun. Give me a 20 sided any day!! Robotech, AD&D and Vampire....*giggles*

KenHigg said:
Sort of. It's a cross between D&D, baseball cards, and poker. It's a card game that has a "knights and wizards and monsters, oh my!" theme where the cards are all different and collectible and new ones are constantly being added to the game. There are even professional players and international Pro Tour tournaments televised on ESPN (or rather, ESPN7 at 3:30 am). If that doesn't sufficiently answer your question, think of it this way: the people who would play D&D now play this instead. :)

selenau837 said:
Ohh, that is fun. Give me a 20 sided any day!! Robotech, AD&D and Vampire....*giggles*
Sweet. You be the cybernetic vampire sorceress.

Kraj said:
Sort of. It's a cross between D&D, baseball cards, and poker. It's a card game that has a "knights and wizards and monsters, oh my!" theme where the cards are all different and collectible and new ones are constantly being added to the game. There are even professional players and international Pro Tour tournaments televised on ESPN (or rather, ESPN7 at 3:30 am). If that doesn't sufficiently answer your question, think of it this way: the people who would play D&D now play this instead. :)

Sweet. You be the cybernetic vampire sorceress.

Are you talking about Magic the Gathering? Professionals? Do they have their drivers permit? *giggles*

So Kraj, you're saying that people make money playing Magic the Gathering? What is the average age of the players.

I also have about 500 + Cards, but they are all over 13 to 14 yrs old. I doubt they are even allowed to be played.

Holy cow, If I knew that, I would have kept up with my collection and kept playing. :D

selenau837 said:
So Kraj, you're saying that people make money playing Magic the Gathering? What is the average age of the players.
Yes, people do. But just like any professional sport, you have to be very good in order to do so. As far as avergae age, I can't say. The game is targeted towards teenagers, but many adults (or people who started playing when they were teenagers 10 years ago like me) play as well.

selenau837 said:
I also have about 500 + Cards, but they are all over 13 to 14 yrs old. I doubt they are even allowed to be played.
Well, it depends on the format. Everything except cards that refer to ante are legal to play in Vintage format. If they are really beat up you would need card sleeves. BTW, those old cards... would you happen to remember the names of any of them? Do any of these sound familiar: Black Lotus, Mox Saphhire/Emerald/Jet/Pearl/Ruby, Library of Alexandria, Time Walk, Timetwister, Ancestral Recall?

Kraj said:
would you happen to remember the names of any of them? Do any of these sound familiar: Black Lotus, Mox Saphhire/Emerald/Jet/Pearl/Ruby, Library of Alexandria, Time Walk, Timetwister, Ancestral Recall?

Nope, don't have any Moxes. I have an assasin, Rock hydria, signer vampires (sp?), Juggernot, nightmare, ivory tower, black vice, Rack,

that is all I remember right now. I know we have some Green card that is very powerful, and rare..just can't remember the name. I think he has forrest walk...*shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom