Interview Help

selenau837 said:
There are 18 position, so that give me a better chance, but as for how many, I'm not sure. I do know that it will take at least 4 more weeks to finish interviewing everyone.

I'm sure you'll get one. ;)

selenau837 said:
There are 18 position, so that give me a better chance, but as for how many, I'm not sure. I do know that it will take at least 4 more weeks to finish interviewing everyone.
Yikes! That's a downright cruel time period to have to wait.

It sounds to me like even if you don't get the job for some reason you should be proud of how well you interviewed. Way to go! :)

Kraj said:
Yikes! That's a downright cruel time period to have to wait.

It sounds to me like even if you don't get the job for some reason you should be proud of how well you interviewed. Way to go! :)

Yes, but I've been waiting over a year to meet all the qualifications for this position. Had to either have a degree in computer science, or a alot of individual programming classes with at least 6 months of experience programming. Since I am currently working on my degree, I had to go the other route.

It finally paid off, and if I dont' get it this time around, I at least have a more knowledge and experience that I had 2 yrs ago. :D

selenau837 said:
Yes, but I've been waiting over a year to meet all the qualifications for this position. Had to either have a degree in computer science, or a alot of individual programming classes with at least 6 months of experience programming. Since I am currently working on my degree, I had to go the other route.

It finally paid off, and if I dont' get it this time around, I at least have a more knowledge and experience that I had 2 yrs ago. :D

Just think, in no time you'll be in your new job and hating work again like the rest of us... :rolleyes:

(Just kidding...;) :D )

KenHigg said:
Just think, in no time you'll be in your new job and hating work again like the rest of us... :rolleyes:

(Just kidding...;) :D )

Yeah, and you'll miss me since I'll be in training classes for the first 11 weeks in my new job! My sweet presence will not be around as much, nor will my peace keeping skills be avaliable. Think you, Rich and Col can keep from killin' each other for a bit?

If I get this job, I can take apps for my PK backup. :D You can send resumes and, oh yeah photos. ;)

selenau837 said:
Yeah, and you'll miss me since I'll be in training classes for the first 11 weeks in my new job! My sweet presence will not be around as much, nor will my peace keeping skills be avaliable. Think you, Rich and Col can keep from killin' each other for a bit?

No.
If you leave for that long, when you come back, you may want to start looking for us here:

graveyard.jpg

:D :D :D

selenau837 said:
If I get this job, I can take apps for my PK backup. :D You can send resumes and, oh yeah photos. ;)

What does 'take apps for my PK backup.' mean??

KenHigg said:
No.
If you leave for that long, when you come back, you may want to start looking for us here:
I'll be in on my lunch breaks, and when I'm home or at school. I won't completely disappear.

Kenny Boy said:
What does 'take apps for my PK backup.' mean??
Taking application for the Peace Keeper back up! :D

KenHigg said:
Home time - Have a good'un sista...:)

Lucky, i'll be in your area Sat Night and Sun..i'll hollar for ya

selenau837 said:
Ok, you and Col against the Colonials. :D
But we don't have a problem with Canadians, they're one of the most congenial nations on the planet :confused:

Rich said:
But we don't have a problem with Canadians, they're one of the most congenial nations on the planet :confused:

I thought by saying Colonials, it showed I must the United States...:cool:

selenau837 said:
Yeah, and you'll miss me since I'll be in training classes for the first 11 weeks in my new job! My sweet presence will not be around as much,
So we're not going to be good enough for you anymore, humph!:mad: :p

selenau837 said:
I thought by saying Colonials, it showed I must the United States...:cool:
No I'm afraid since you decided to go your own way and not listen to us, you've made your bed, now lie in it, as they say:cool: :p :D

Rich said:
So we're not going to be good enough for you anymore, humph!:mad: :p

Well, once I become a MainFrame programmer, I promise not to forget all the li'l people...lol..:eek: :cool: :D

Actually, I won't have access to my PC that much while in training classes. I'll be rather busy from what I understand.

selenau837 said:
Actually, I won't have access to my PC that much while in training classes. I'll be rather busy from what I understand.
Becoming a sap? :confused: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom