Introduce yourself

67philb

Local time
Today, 06:27
Hi, I’m Phil from the UK
I’ve used access on and off over past 20 years wouldn’t say I’m a novice but also not anywhere near an expert!!
Never posted on any threads so apologies if I get something wrong.

Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Welcome aboard Phil!

apologies if I get something wrong.

First, Phil, welcome to the forum.

Second, if you never got anything wrong we wouldn't be able to put up with you. After all, who wants to hang around with perfection? None of US would measure up. So rejoice in your imperfection and realize it is a great way to get experience. You DO know the meaning of "experience' don't you? Experience is the ability to recognize your mistake when you make it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom