Liberal Supremacy - an excellent term .. (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:30
This black woman is fantastic. She speaks well, is super intelligent and on point.
She's Presidential material!

I give you President Candace Owens....

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:30
Candace is brilliant. I love listening to her. She is eloquent and her points are spot on. I would love to hear her talk about what kind of response she gets when she asks people why they keep voting for the same people who have been lying to them for years and stealing the money that should have been spend on improving schools and living conditions in the 'hood. "Yes, I know I've been in office for 40 years but I've almost fixed the problem. Just trust me ONE MORE TIME and your neighborhood will be heaven on earth and the schools will actually educate your children so they can get out of the hole they're in."

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Well, this is odd.. The excellent videos of Candace are now listed as private?

Any idea why?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That may be why they are marked private. I went to look at one that came to me as an email from PragerU as a link and couldn't view it.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Here she is again, asking can you tell the difference between a truth and a lie .. ???

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I watched that about an hour ago!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I watched that about an hour ago!
I just wrote a diatribe about this. I deleted it, thought better of it! I'm just pleased that there are some thinking, intelligent people pointing out the obvious.. The "Obvious" which some corners of society are oblivious to...

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Candace crystallises very well what a lot of people on the Right (in the right? :D) think. To me, I am nodding along thinking, "Yeah, yeah, that is blinking obvious!" But to others of a different political persuasion, they are thinking, "She is so wrong." Quite how those on either side of the political divide can bridge this type of gap eludes me.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It eludes me too. I do not understand how fathers could possibly be OK with teenage boys using the same changing rooms and bathrooms as their daughters. I sympathise with people who have gender dysphoria and I know this sounds harsh but they are a rounding error and a rounding error should not dictate public policy or we would never see another stair again and airplanes would be required to accommodate the obese and there's a lot more obese people in the world than those who are convinced they are living in the wrong body(and growing due to the sugar in all processed food).

We are so afraid of being called names or cancelled or worse, fired from our jobs that we keep silent and hope the crazies will leave us alone. It's good to be old because I can't be fired which is why the dads shut up and I don't care if I get cancelled.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Candace - Awesome!

Taking on a femamist....

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
She will be your first black female President:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Are they really indoctrinating your kids America?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 11:30
She is amazing.

Now be careful UG, I love your new term liberal supremacy, but don't succumb to the liberal temptations, next thing you know you'll be needing to invent a brand new word every few weeks to explain-away something otherwise-crazy idea! :LOL: I always say, if one's ideology depends on the constant making up of new terms, I recognize that as a red-flag. ⛳

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom