List of additional questions within form (1 Viewer)

ukmale65000

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:09
I currently have a form with a tick box on it, what i am trying to do is when the box is ticked, open up a list of a dozen or so supplimentry questions, some of which will require a box to be ticked and some of them will require a name to be entered.
I have a seperate table available to store the answers in, and thought the way to go was a subform, however this seems to have been a mistake.
Can anyone advise me how I can acheive this ?
Thanks in advance

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 07:09
I would use a sub form. Why is a sub form not working for you?

ukmale65000

Registered User.
Local time
I am using a subform but i cannot get it to open only when the tick box is ticked, if i show it all the time it shows no records, I think i have donw something wrong when setting up the subform and its association to a table that is not the main datatable.
Hope this makes sense

ArtMiles

Art
Local time
If you set the visible property to no you could then use the AfterUpdate property to make it visible again.

Does the subform show no records all of the time?

Art

ukmale65000

Registered User.
Local time
The subform has been designed but shows nothing, am happy to forward entire database, however not in the open forum as it does contain live information.

HiTechCoach

Local time
It is best to split your database into a front end and back end. This way you can have test data.

If not split, then you could make a copy of the database, remove the "live" data and enter some test data.

I would never send actual data to anyone, only test data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom