Making a will and leaving money.

Bans can be lifted as we have seen in recent times. I really don't get the whole "banned" threat. Say what you want and live with consequences. So you get banned maybe it will free you up to tend to the garden while awaiting your "next" reprieve. LOL

Fortunately, I have a contingency plan in place now should I get banned under my current name.

Talking of garden, we had a landscaper come along today to work out a quote for a major change.

Col

I'm and ex Basildonian boy.... living up in the grim smog of the West Midlands now for my sins...

What on earth possessed you to do that? The only thing I can think of is a better job.

Do they have inside toilets? Washing is done in a scullery isn't it?

Col

One thing Col does need to do before he goes is travel north of the Watford Gap, his knowledge of his own country is lacking as much as his knowledge of the USA.

BRIAN

What on earth possessed you to do that? The only thing I can think of is a better job.

Do they have inside toilets? Washing is done in a scullery isn't it?

Col

That only when they decide to wash.... :eek::rolleyes:

I'm in the land of the Yam Yam in the heart of the Black Country....

Birmingham is less than 10 miles, and yet the accent shift between Brummies and Yam Yam's is enormous...

Think Ozzy on Speed.... probably a bad example... :D

No thanks, I'm not paying to get banned. With all the mods (especially one) itching to ban me I can do it for free.

Col
Not itching to ban you Col. Thought has never crossed my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom