missing fields from replicated database (1 Viewer)

bauer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:52
I was wondering if this has happened to anybody.

I have a database that was replicated. On the tables in particular is bothering me. It appears to be missing some fields.

Here's how it is. I have a form that is based on a query. That query is based on the entire contents of a table, but sorted. Now the form has on it two particular fields that I can't seem to find on the table. They were put in about a week ago, but they are no longer there. Now, that alone wouldn't be so bad, but access seems to think that they really are there.

Why you ask? Well in the design view, when I click on the properties for this strange field, and I look at the record source, and I go to the drop down, the field that I want is there. however, like I said before, it's not in the actual table, or the query.

What's more, I went to add this mystirous field to the table, and it won't let me save, b/c it claims that there is already this field there. And I also tried to unhide columns, but the field I'm looking for is not listed.

I am really puzzled by this. If anyone has seen anything like this, or knows what's the matter (I wouldn't be surprised if I am overlooking something obvious, but I just can't figure it out), I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom