Modernizing The Microsoft Access Interface! (1 Viewer)

accessmoraes

Local time
Today, 17:38
I'll leave here 3 examples of buttons and a simple Gantt schedule. Programming is an example of another site where I tried to streamline and improve the appearance

Attachments

• Demo_Gantt.accdb
    4.8 MB · Views: 39
  • ExemploBotoes.accdb
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • FormBotoes.accdb
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Edgar_

Local time
Today, 15:38
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and as I don't speak English, I'm going to use a translator here.

Regarding interfaces, I tried to improve myself in some layouts similar to those on the web, and my applications are all full screen, here are some examples of them, I hope you like them
Beautiful designs, Jose. Echoing Colin's suggestion, I would love to offer you a space in the Access Latino community so you can share how you achieved them using Access's limited interface. You are a source of inspiration, so it would be great. If you wish, you can contact me for this.

Don't worry about the spanish-speaking audience, we can sort that out.

Edgar_

Local time
Today, 15:38
That's not really appropriate in most corporate environments.
Yes, do not use it in such scenarios without talking about it. They might have other Access apps running a browser control. Being transparent is always better.

By the way, registry key alterations can also be handled at runtime, and measures can be implemented to ensure smooth operation. I believe we should focus on finding ways to make this possible rather than reasons to avoid it. Consider the possibilities: the old browser control isway more customizable than Access and a good framework can be developed to make working with it easier. This way, we can combine the rapid application development (RAD) advantages of Access with the limitless possibilities offered by the browser.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 21:38
OK. Edgar has read both posts and liked them so perhaps you can have a private conversation and see whether a presentation is feasible. It may be that someone can act as a Portuguese / Spanish translator

EDIT
I hadn’t seen Edgar’s earlier reply or your examples until now. Hopefully something can get organised

GPGeorge

George Hepworth
Local time
Today, 13:38
I'd love to see that presentation, even though my Spanish is mediocre and I don't speak Portuguese. It's a visual presentation after all.

accessmoraes

Local time
Today, 17:38
Beautiful designs, Jose. Echoing Colin's suggestion, I would love to offer you a space in the Access Latino community so you can share how you achieved them using Access's limited interface. You are a source of inspiration, so it would be great. If you wish, you can contact me for this.

Don't worry about the spanish-speaking audience, we can sort that out.
Hello Edgar, thank you very much for the opportunity, I will do the following, I will soon be putting together a video on the subject, and then I believe we can talk about it. And thanks again for the compliments. I think a topic on Graphical Project Interfaces could also be created here, so we could demonstrate some features of the MS ACCESS tool, focused only on layouts

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom