Multiple Reference Query? (1 Viewer)

dapfeifer

Bringing Maverick Mojo
Local time
Today, 05:04
Hello everyone,

I've got a pivotchart that uses information from a query for its data. I recently made a small adjustment in the data being taken in and now get the following error:

"The specified field 'Payor_Code' could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement."

It should be noted that formerly I was taking this data straight from a table, and the data is now being taken from a query. The query's code is as follows:

Code:
SELECT tblPayorData.Payor_Code, tblPayorData.Payor_Name, tblUsableData.Client_Code, tblUsableData.Client_Name, tblUsableData.Inbnd_Bytes, tblUsableData.Otbnd_Bytes, tblUsableData.Bytes, tblUsableData.Amount, tblUsableData.Billable_Bytes, tblUsableData.Date_Entered, tblUsableData.ECol, *
FROM tblPayorData INNER JOIN tblUsableData ON tblPayorData.Payor_Code=tblUsableData.Payor_Code
WHERE tblUsableData.Client_Name<>"TOTAL";

You may look at this code and wonder if I could have normalized it better, but any attempts to normalize have only messed up the importation methods so I've chosen to leave them alone.

Hopefully I'm just overlooking something extremely simple, but any input toward this issue would be appreciated.

dapfeifer

Bringing Maverick Mojo
Local time
Today, 05:04
As seems to be a common trend for me lately, I've solved my own issue shortly after posting it. Just changed the name of the Payor_Code column in one of my tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom