New Years Resolutions--or lack there of

selenau837 said:
A really good guy, who is good with advise on all kinds of things.
A bit like Rich then;)

Col

selenau837 said:
Like Rich?? Col, have you been hitting the bottle already this morning?? :confused:
not since breakfast time.:D

Are you saying Rich is not
A really good guy, who is good with advise on all kinds of things.

Col

SJ McAbney said:
I know. I joined www.last.fm last night which is great for music. You install a plugin to Media Player, or whatever, and it uploads what you are listening to onto the site. You can then, over time, view your musical tastes statistically. And, of course, you can find people with similar tastes who may know stuff you haven't heard of. I'm here. Early days, ho hum

Thanks Stewart, that site looks quite good. I may even register myself :)

SJ McAbney said:
What do you read? Anything interest you from my reviews?

Ummmm haven't actually got round to reading any of your recommendations as yet, I will though.......:)

Rich said:
You play football Hayley, isn't that a bit rough for girls?

Don't be silly....of course I don't play football other than on the playstation of course :cool: I used to give my brother and his mates a game at football when I was younger though, they used to stick me in goals and they would always hit the ball too hard :mad: I was 6 years younger that them bunch of bullys :( :mad: I wasn't too bad in goals actually if I do say so myself :cool:

Rich said:
I hope your team has more success than the Gers ?

At least we can can defeat minnow teams unlike some other teams I could mention............:p

Hay

Last edited:
Hayley Baxter said:
At least we can can defeat minnow teams unlike some other teams I could mention............:p

Hay
Round 1 to Hayley;)

Col

ColinEssex said:
who is good with advice on all kinds of things

Col
He's also our resident expert on GWB and a visiting Professor of American studies at the University of Rowley Regis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom