Outlaw Baby Wipes

Hey Ken,

I have a question for you. Why would you want me to read that artical?

I think people that do that should have the same things done to them as punishment. If that means they die then tough sh*te:mad:

Its going to cost us £10,000's to keep him in jail, why bother?

Col

jsanders said:
Hey Ken,

I have a question for you. Why would you want me to read that artical?

Just thought if we were outlawing guns because people kill with them then we should outlaw the baby wipes this guy used...

Last edited:
I find it very difficult to be anti capital punishment when reading stuff like this, why only 20years? :(

I see,

I don’t read, watch, or listen to local news because it is nearly always about death. I have friends that are always willing to tell me about the latest local murder ra** or car wreck. Its just not my favorite coffee conversation.

Maybe you could warn me from now on?

KenHigg said:
Just thought if we were outlawing guns because people kill with them then we should outlaw the baby wipes this guy used...
You'd have to compare the figures first. :rolleyes:
Thousands upon thousands die in your country as a result of the gun, this is the first and hopefully only case of a sadist using wet wipes to kill

jsanders said:
I see,

I don’t read, watch, or listen to local news because it is nearly always about death. I have friends that are always willing to tell me about the latest local murder ra** or car wreck. Its just not my favorite coffee conversation.

Maybe you could warn me from now on?
That's why we Brits tend to remain light hearted on the forum :cool:

This was a rather morbid topic wasn't it... Shall I delete it? Joesy, Col, Rich?

KenHigg said:
This was a rather morbid topic wasn't it... Shall I delete it? Joesy, Col, Rich?

Of course not. Just please warn me next time.

KenHigg said:
No its ok Ken - the topic will soon change:D

Col

Rich said:
Thousands upon thousands die in your country as a result of the gun, this is the first and hopefully only case of a sadist using wet wipes to kill
Rich said:
I'm suprised the anti-abortion gang haven't picked up on it yet.

Since you brought it up.
USA gun deaths 2001 - 29,573 of which 16,869 were suicides (having a gun may or may not have mattered to a suicide).
USA Abortions 2000 - 857,000 (increasing each year, so I assume 2001 would be higher)

If we were to reduce deaths by outlawing something, it would seem abortion would be the top of the heap..... :rolleyes:

FoFa said:
Since you brought it up.
USA gun deaths 2001 - 29,573 of which 16,869 were suicides (having a gun may or may not have mattered to a suicide).
USA Abortions 2000 - 857,000 (increasing each year, so I assume 2001 would be higher)

If we were to reduce deaths by outlawing something, it would seem abortion would be the top of the heap..... :rolleyes:

Looks like all your death rates are up
2003 30,136 gun deaths in the U.S:

I didn't include abortion because that's not life

Rich said:
I didn't include abortion because that's not life
Well that is more a untrue statment than fact. Ignoring the political sides of this, just strictly scientific. If the cells are dividing, it is life. Single cell life divides into two single cell life forms, are those not life? Even a seed, maybe dormant for this moment in time, but has the capability of cell reproduction, so it is considered alive. So by the statement you made, one would have to assume than it is political in nature, not science oriented. And with that then the christian right wing makes as much sense as you do.

FoFa said:
Well that is more a untrue statment than fact. Ignoring the political sides of this, just strictly scientific. If the cells are dividing, it is life. Single cell life divides into two single cell life forms, are those not life? Even a seed, maybe dormant for this moment in time, but has the capability of cell reproduction, so it is considered alive. So by the statement you made, one would have to assume than it is political in nature, not science oriented. And with that then the christian right wing makes as much sense as you do.
Jonny Five alive, no disassembly Stephanie :rolleyes:
Oh and by the way it isn't alive until it can breathe on its own

Rich said:
Jonny Five alive, no disassembly Stephanie :rolleyes:
Oh and by the way it isn't alive until it can breathe on its own

Way wrong answer, even a devout atheist must concede that life starts way before birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom