Outlaw Baby Wipes

jsanders said:
Way wrong answer, even a devout atheist must concede that life starts way before birth.
depends whether the chicken or the egg came first

Rich said:
Oh and by the way it isn't alive until it can breathe on its own

How about this little fella - is he alive yet?

Last edited:
dan-cat said:
How about this little fella - is he alive yet?

_1749354_ventilatorbaby300.jpg

That's emotive and unwarranted and you know it

Rich said:
Oh and by the way it isn't alive until it can breathe on its own
Good try at mis-direction, but no.
Without O2, cells can not live, and divide, the obsortion of O2 no matter the means would constitute breathing. Or are fish dead because they do not "breath", how about worms, single cell life forms, etc.
SPECULATION - what about those single cell life forms that reputatly came to earth on a comet (through space) and started life on this plant, what would they have been breathing in space?

FoFa said:
Good try at mis-direction, but no.
Without O2, cells can not live, and divide, the obsortion of O2 no matter the means would constitute breathing. Or are fish dead because they do not "breath", how about worms, single cell life forms, etc.
SPECULATION - what about those single cell life forms that reputatly came to earth on a comet (through space) and started life on this plant, what would they have been breathing in space?

We're talking about human life, oh and fish breathe through their gills

Rich said:
We're talking about human life, oh and fish breathe through their gills
Fetis breaths through the placenta and umbilical cord, your point?

FoFa said:
Fetis breaths through the placenta and umbilical cord, your point?
exactly, they're not capable of breathing per se, they take oxygen from the mother

Rich said:
That's emotive and unwarranted and you know it

It's also never been able to breath on it's own... however if the image upsets you, I will remove it.

dan-cat said:
It's also never been able to breath on it's own... however if the image upsets you, I will remove it.

Actually I wish you would. My eldest daughter was hooked up like that after her birth. Her lungs were not developed. She was on a venilator, had IV's in her forehead, then her foot and finally an arterial (sp) line in her belly button. So yes that picture is very upsetting.

Yes she is doing fine, but the momories are forever etched in my mind of how she looked.

PS Rich, that means on your quote too. :(

Last edited:
selenau837 said:
Yes she is doing fine, but the momories are forever etched in my mind of how she looked.

Sorry about that...

dan-cat said:
Sorry about that...

It's ok, I was reading back and understand why you posted that. Yes she was quiet alive. Her heart was beating, but unable to breath on her own.

Thanks for understanding Dan, you're a good ole cat.

dan-cat said:
It's also never been able to breath on it's own....
Neither could my neice when she was born very prematurely, but then she was wanted.
Oddly enough my mothers and my sisters first born were both still born, but then I guess God still demands the first born eh? :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Oddly enough my mothers and my sisters first born were both still born, but then I guess God still demands the first born eh? :rolleyes:

You're a really sad individual. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for you...

KenHigg said:
You're a really sad individual. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for you...
You needn't I wasn't around when God took my mothers first, and my sisters long since gotten over it too:rolleyes:

Rich said:
You needn't I wasn't around when God took my mothers first, and my sisters long since gotten over it too:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Rich said:
Well I'm glad you see fit to respond to my mothers and sisters grief with a sarcastic smiley

The smiley was in response to your attitude on the matter...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom