Protests

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 05:07
Am I missing something here:

Link

Just how the heck do you protest to a government that you want to remain illegal?!?

I agree wholeheartedly on that one. Although I have surmised that it would be an excellent opportunity to have them gathered in one spot so INS could take care of the lot of them in one fell swoop.

I heard this morning on NPR that some idiot in PA (don't ask which, wasn't completely awake yet) suggested that we need those illegals to continue to perform jobs that Americans are unwilling to do. I swear, we are our own worst enemy...who needs Col & Rich?:eek:

I think the answer to the whole problem is massive deportations and filling the undesireable jobs with welfare recipients:cool:

Bodisathva said:
...I think the answer to the whole problem is massive deportations and filling the undesireable jobs with welfare recipients:cool:

Oh dear... I think you've gone off the deep end. ;)

Bodisathva said:
I think the answer to the whole problem is massive deportations

If you can find anyone who'll take Bush let us know.;)

Bodisathva said:
I swear, we are our own worst enemy...who needs Col & Rich?:eek:
You'd be lost without us;) think how boring the 'cooler would be:rolleyes:

Col

Len Boorman said:
Will they take Blair as well

L
Don't be silly, his wife will stand up in court and use the Human Rights act to keep him here, course she'll earn herself thousands in the process won't she:rolleyes: :mad:

ColinEssex said:
You'd be lost without us;) think how boring the 'cooler would be:rolleyes:

Col

But I wonder if the increase in the means IQ would be worth it?

Just joking Col.

jsanders said:
But I wonder if the increase in the means IQ would be worth it?

Why not have the courage of your convictions and start the ball rolling?:rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
Am I missing something here:

Link

Just how the heck do you protest to a government that you want to remain illegal?!?

Ken:

I think I am missing something here too - does the government think that this will somehow curb the influx of illegal immigrants? If anything, it seems to me like it would promote jumping the border. Now I am sure of it - Bush is a complete idiot.

Lisa

lmnop7854 said:
Ken:

I think I am missing something here too - does the government think that this will somehow curb the influx of illegal immigrants? If anything, it seems to me like it would promote jumping the border. Now I am sure of it - Bush is a complete idiot.

Lisa

Does there appear to be a link between this and the French problem?

KenHigg said:
Does there appear to be a link between this and the French problem?

Forgive my ignorance, Ken, I don't keep up on the news (it just depresses me or pisses me off) - what is the French problem? Got a link?

Lisa

lmnop7854 said:
Forgive my ignorance, Ken, I don't keep up on the news (it just depresses me or pisses me off) - what is the French problem? Got a link?

Lisa

Wasn't there a thing where the immigrants there were upset and protesting?

KenHigg said:
Wasn't there a thing where the immigrants there were upset and protesting?

Don't know about the French, but in the article you linked, it didn't appear to me to be the immigrants who are protesting - or if it is, it is immigrants who came to this country and got in the legal way. I can understand why they would be pissed - you wait forever to get in, and these jerks who jump the border will now get jobs and not be sent back? That's bullshit.

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom