Protests

Rich said:
Yep we're stuck with him, he's even back tracking on his promise to leave before the next election :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cannot even trust the Prime Minister these days. How the heck are we supposed to have any faith , trust whatever in the dozy bugger/government thing

L

Rich said:
Which French problem, they've got many ;)

Like walking out of a European meeting cos a French Minister person spoke in English :D :D :D :D :D :D

L

Len Boorman said:
Cannot even trust the Prime Minister these days. How the heck are we supposed to have any faith , trust whatever in the dozy bugger/government thing

L

When / where hasn't this been a problem...:cool:

KenHigg said:
When / where hasn't this been a problem...:cool:

Okay always has been a bit of a problem but it has plumbed new depths over the past few years.

How about dusting off Maggie and letting her back in. :D :D :D

Handbags at dawn :eek: :eek:

L

Ken,

I think the French labor protests you were referring to were these:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4851626.stm

"Protesters are bitterly opposed to the First Employment Contract (CPE), which allows employers to end job contracts for under-26s at any time during a two-year trial period without having to offer an explanation or give prior warning."

Matty said:
Ken,

I think the French labor protests you were referring to were these:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4851626.stm

"Protesters are bitterly opposed to the First Employment Contract (CPE), which allows employers to end job contracts for under-26s at any time during a two-year trial period without having to offer an explanation or give prior warning."

That's the latest one, the last one was caused because of high unemployment amongst the mainly immigrant youth in France

In case anyone is interested, here is what I dug up:

Link

lmnop7854 said:
Ken:
Now I am sure of it - Bush is a complete idiot.

Lisa

You mean previously you only considered him to be a partial idiot? Boy you don't half need some convincing.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom