Shootings in US schools (2 Viewers)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Yesterday, 20:24
So what you are telling me is I have to go without the protection that the approximate 25 million adults / or 20% of households in the US feel they need?

Thats not very hospitable!;) Its almost guaranteed hospitalised!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 04:24
I love the way the US uses the word "alien" instead of "foreign nationals" - makes you feel really wanted

:rolleyes:

Col

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:24
Its almost guaranteed hospitalised!
Technically, without health insurance they'll not let you into the hospital anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it:rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:
I love the way the US uses the word "alien" instead of "foreign nationals" - makes you feel really wanted
hint, hint:cool:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Things are a lot quieter on the forums without the full quota of US posters upsetting people;)

ba-dum-boom. He's here all week, two shows a day...don't forget to try the veal:rolleyes:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
who's here?:confused: what veal?:confused: you're talking in riddles
I was attempting to liken your sense of humor to that of a Las Vegas lounge comedian... guess you don't get to Vegas enough to understand the inference, huh?

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I don't have and never will have a credit card, or a gun - both are dangerous in the wrong hands.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 04:24
I was attempting to liken your sense of humor to that of a Las Vegas lounge comedian... guess you don't get to Vegas enough to understand the inference, huh?

If thats an example of Vegas humour then its hardly worth the trek across the Arizona desert.

Technically, without health insurance they'll not let you into the hospital anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it

What about his credit card?

That will be surgically removed prior to the commencement of any treatment in a US hospital.

Col

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Good thing we'll be there to protect you...;)

How do I know if those with a gun are protecting me - or attackers. Do I just wait and see who goes down, and if everyone appears to go down, do I then check that it wasn't me that got shot.

:)

Last edited:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
How do I know if those with a gun are protecting me - or attackers. Do I just wait and see who goes down, and if everyone goes appears to go down, do I then check that it wasn't me that got shot.
Well, you don't have a gun, so you can't protect yourself...

you don't have a credit card, so you can't bribe them...

...perhaps you could employ your razor-sharp wit and biting sarcasm?

:D

Newman

Québécois
Local time
"Getting A Gun In The USA, For Alien Dummies" says: Bring your toothbrush and attack someone you know that does not have a gun. (See chapter 2 to learn how to find, in forums, those who don't own guns) After the kill, take his papers and get yourself a really big gun using his identity. (See chapter 3 to learn how buying a small gun will reveal that you are an alien.):D

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Well, you don't have a gun, so you can't protect yourself...

you don't have a credit card, so you can't bribe them...

...perhaps you could employ your razor-sharp wit and biting sarcasm?

Well they are dumb enough to have a gun and accept bribes by credit card - so you may be right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom