Showing values that appear in 2 query results (1 Viewer)

Mary Edwards

Local time
Today, 04:11
How do I show the names of children who appear in both my red list and my purple list.
These lists are the results of 2 separate queries pulling from multiple fields within 1 table.

Context - Our children start nursery at different ages. some at 24months, some at 36months etc.
My table has 1 row for each child which name, date of birth and then the age bands in 6 month intervals. Some children will have data in the 24month column, others have data starting at 36months.
My red list is children who were below "age related expectation" when they first started with us, whether that be 24months or 36months
My purple list is children who were below "age related expectation" on their latest judgement, whether that be 30months, 36months, 42months etc.
I want a query to show a list of those children who appear on both lists.

Thank you

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:11
Sounds like your data is not normalised which makes any solution difficult.

Not sure why you need age bands when these can easily be calculated when required from date of birth and date on enrolment.

Suggest you provide an example of your table structure and some example data plus the outcome you are looking for from that example data

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom