Site Issues ??!! (1 Viewer)

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 13:45
I have just started noticing this, could someone concur with me?

* Email Notifications are a bit tarried
* I can see someone has replied, but when I go into the thread I cannot see the response unless I perform a 'Clear Cache'.

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
No problems here Paul.

Have you tried switching off and switching back on?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Have you tried switching off and switching back on?
LOL ! Funny enough I actually did restart my browser, did not seem to affect it. Maybe I should see if there is any problem with my add-ons. I will have to check. Probably just me then. :banghead:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I'm having issues responding to a post on the Visual Basic forum,it does not recognise that I am logged in unless I hit quote!?

Brian

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
Uh oh:banghead:

Spoke to soon it seems.
New posts i have read do not show up as read upon re selecting Todays link unless I manually refresh the page.

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
I'm having issues responding to a post on the Visual Basic forum,it does not recognise that I am logged in unless I hit quote!?

Brian
I have quiet the similar problem, except when I post, my post is not visible. I have to manually refresh the page. Hoping I do not have to type the whole damn thing again. So far, it is submitted, but not visible.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I have just replied to Vassago on another thread were I had posted my problem.

I tried to reply this evening and failed then the system shut down my Internet connection to protect me from a problem with this site. On restarting everything is fine, so far.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
On my iPad at the moment and I am not signed on when viewing the Index?? Thus I cannot see the VIP thread, to get any where I have to go to a sub forum then I am signed in, select my CP and then my subscribed threads and select the VIP. Thread!

There is obviously a problem with the site.

Brian

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Problem(s) still persists. Has anyone/someone looked into this? Loosing interest ! :eek:

SmallTomato

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:45
I am also having issues with edits. It has both: 1) not saved my edits 2) will not show edits in either edit window or on the thread on first load.

Feels like it is loading from cache.

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Feels like it is loading from cache.
That is what is happening, and it is quiet annoying TBH ! :banghead: I cannot be bothered to clear my cache everytime I get onto a Thread/Post/Link I have to click.
I saw the problem a few minutes ago. I responded to a
Same problem now ! #frustrated #needsafix

Attachments

• siteIssues.jpg
    siteIssues.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 341

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 08:45
I've honestly not noticed any of these problems, or any problems in general. I use IE at work, an older version since they won't update... and Firefox at home without issue. I'll check out Chrome later too.

What is everyone else using?

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
I use Mozilla Firefox 28.0 on a Windows 7. At home I use Mozilla Firefox 28.0 on a Windows Vista. Don't think it is the issue with the browser compatibility, as it worked normally days before. The last update to my Firefox was made about a month ago. The issues with AWF happened in the last two days.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
It would appear that the issue is across many platforms but not affecting all members , and once I have taken the tortuous path in
Sign on
select any post
user CP
subscribed threads
select a thread

Then bingo everything is fine from then.

As I have said this applies to me on Safari and IE10 and others on other browsers.

Brian

Isskint

Slowly Developing
Local time
Brian,

1000000 kudos to you :D

Just logged out and back in and everything is working fine now [fingers crossed]:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom