Still need help (Can't find form...) (1 Viewer)

XaloRichie

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:26
Why Cant Access find my form?

1. It does Exist in the DB - I can Openit from the DB directly and I can see it in Project explorer.

2. The spelling is exact - I have checked this >= hot diners.

3. I have used the same method to pass an ID to an Unbound field in other forms and it works.
:- DoCmd.Openform "Myform"
Forms![Myform] ! [PassID] = Forms![Main form]![Subform with button to call Myfor] ![IDtoPass]

The really worying bit is i thought i had solved it because i had the allowedits property of my form set to no, but then the error moved to another form where i perform the same type of operation . So now im Freaking out!

batman26

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:26
Still need help

First, check to be sure that there isn’t other code that sets the forms “Visible” property to False. This would account for the ability to open the form through the DB window but not being able to see it when it’s opened from within the application. Use Edit | Find/Find Next. Also check to see if you have set the form to open as acHidden or acIcon. Be sure that the “Forms![Myform] ! [PassID] = Forms![Main form]![Subform with button to call Myfor] ![IDtoPass]” is a valid argument and that you are not closing the [Main Form] before opening [Myform].
I hope this helps.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom