Question subform requery (1 Viewer)

linskill

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:03
I have have a form with 4 subforms in it, one of the subforms is based on a filtered query . For a reason I can not work out I cannot get it to requery when I add a new record.
To add a new record I select from a combo box and use a command button to save the record

I have tried using this in the buttons on click event
Code:
Forms.trialcatalogueF!TrialCompetitorsSF!competitorsSF.Form.Requery
with no result, however it does kinda work in the combo's after update event, just not until I select another value.
Has anyone got any ideas, if my explanation is to vague I can upload a copy of the DB.
I have spent far too much time staring at this problem and am no closer to solving it.

linskill

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:03
Thanks for the link, I have had a look through and cant see what I am doing wrong. The form re-queries when I select a new record from a combobox but goes blank when that record is saved to the Table. Try as I might I cannot get it to re-query until I select another value from the combo box (the next record I want to save). I want it to re-query after the new record is saved. As I have tried this in the main forms and subforms events I am beginning to think the syntax is wrong. Have you any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom