There ought to be a law - hey! There is!

The fact that she was pregnant with his child is irrefutable proof of statutory ra**. This whole situation is one of the most absurd things I've ever heard.

Rich said:
there's a connotation in here :cool: :p

Oh I see. You’re trying to be clever.

The other day I asked my 17 year old daughter what her “it’s so funny I forgot to laugh”, laugh sounded like.

It’s too bad you can’t hear it now.

jsanders said:
Oh I see. You’re trying to be clever.

The other day I asked my 17 year old daughter what her “it’s so funny I forgot to laugh”, laugh sounded like.

It’s too bad you can’t hear it now.

I guess it's true to say that America's not known for its sense of humour :rolleyes:

Rich said:
I guess it's true to say that America's not known for its sense of humour :rolleyes:
Whereas the British are quite well-known for their lack of one. :D ;)

Kraj said:
Whereas the British are quite well-known for their lack of one. :D ;)
only because the Americans can't understand the subtleties of humour.

If its not Lucille Ball slapstick stuff its lost in the USA:D ;)

Col

Nah. We get it, we just prefer humor that makes us say, "Oh my God that was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!" to humor that makes us say, "How delightfully droll!" :)

I do have to admit I find British humor a bit dry. I've had friends die lauging at some of it, and I just sit, head shaking wondering what is so funny.

You either like it or you don't I suppose.

I'm just poking fun. I like Monty Python and was a huge fan of "Whose Line is it, Anyway?" I have even enjoyed an episode of "Are You Being Served?" and "The Vicar of Dibly" now and again, although they're not shows I'd care to watch regularly. "Mile High" is also a deliciously saucy show although it's closer to a soap opera. On the other hand, I hated "Absolutely Fabulous" and "Bob & Margaret", and "Footballer's Wives" seems like crap to me. Is that show popular in the UK?

Kraj said:
I'm just poking fun. I like Monty Python and was a huge fan of "Whose Line is it, Anyway?" I have even enjoyed an episode of "Are You Being Served?" and "The Vicar of Dibly" now and again, although they're not shows I'd care to watch regularly. "Mile High" is also a deliciously saucy show although it's closer to a soap opera. On the other hand, I hated "Absolutely Fabulous" and "Bob & Margaret", and "Footballer's Wives" seems like crap to me. Is that show popular in the UK?

Who's line is it anyways is the best. The british version as well as the American version.

Monty Python, I don't understand. *ducks tomatos* I just can't get into it. I don't find it funny. Almost remind me of the Three Stooges! :eek:

Rich said:
That's about three generations out of date, I guess you guys catch up eventually :cool: :p

Yes, well Richy boy, I didn't think you were old enough to remember 3 generations back. ;)

selenau837 said:
Yes, well Richy boy, I didn't think you were old enough to remember 3 generations back. ;)
My mother recalls watching the programme in black and white on a 405 set, whatever that is:confused: :p

Rich said:
My mother recalls watching the programme in black and white on a 405 set, whatever that is:confused: :p

Sure Rich!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom