Transferer Order Between Departments By Username (1 Viewer)

a7mad1990

Local time
Today, 02:54
I Have 8 Departments
I want using the users table:

1. When the user enters, the user has the authority to create an order and send it to any of the eight previous departments for baptism and authentication by the admin in the department.

2. The admin in the department sends the order to the finance department to pay the dues and notify the sender, whether an admin or a user, that the order has been transferred and the transfer document is attached.

3. The transfer between departments is documented and documented by the admin and the user by putting his name in the transfer.

4. The whole process rests with the finance department and is recorded in the finance department.

5. I want the program to display the number of notifications if there is an order with the department and it is waiting for baptism or transfer.

The attachment has been modified on one of the Arab forums, but it is not what I want

Example: The user in any department creates an order and sends it to the admin of the department, and the admin of the department sends it to any of the other departments for baptism, and on it is the name of the one who created the order, then the admin of the department sends it to any of the departments he wants, then the admin of the department sent to him sends it to the finance department, baptized And it has his name on it
There are some conditions that I want to put, and they are during the passage of records between departments, and there is an error in it, so the admin rejects it and returns it to the department to which it was sent to amend it and notify him of this

Please help and thanks

Departments
PMP Department
Administrative Department
Financial Department
Procurement Department
Desigen Department
Electromicanical Department
Repair Department
Construction Department

Attachments

• DataTransfere 24-3-2023.zip
    191.3 KB · Views: 69

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 00:54
We tend to help you with your DB, but not write it for you. Even the code givers are unlikely to go that far. :)

a7mad1990

Local time
PLZ Help Me Because I'm New In Access
All I want is to modify the existing code in outgoing and login forms

@Gasman

Last edited:

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:54
If I understand you want to set up a workflow. However, I do not see anything started? Is that correct you have not tried this yet? It is hard for me to determine what you have and what you do not have since it is not in English.

This can get complicated very fast depending on how involved your workflows are. This would be my first guess, but you will have to try to build it to see if it is plausible.

TblWorkFlow
--WorkFlowID
--OrderID_FK a foreign key to the order
--Status_Action (Created, Approved, Rejected, Funds Applied, etc
-- Department
--UserID
-- DateCompleted
-- Notes
-- NextDepartment
--RequestAction

So I User (456) create a workflow for orderID 123 and I am in Consturction. I need Construction Admin to approve it.

Created
Construction
1/1/2023
Order created pending review by Operations Admin
Construction
Admin approval

Nothing gets sent to anyone we add a new record to the workflow and assign the NextDepartment.
The admin section goes to their dashboard. The dashboard would be a form that shows Work flows where the last record for a given Order is assigned to Construction. They then approve it and change the NextDepartment (sending).

So now if the admin employee (789) approves it and needs to go to Design to create drawings they create a new record in the workflow table.

Approved
Construction
1/2/2023
Order approved by Construction admin going to design for creation of drawings
Design
Create Drawings

Now Design goes to their own dashboard and sees this item awaiting drawings in the workflow.

It will be hard to provide more detailed specifics since the db is in Arabic.

Last edited:

a7mad1990

Local time
I Was Translate Headers from Arabic To English

Please Help Me and Edit it

MajP

Thanks

Attachments

• English.zip
    194.6 KB · Views: 63

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:54
Did what I suggest make sense? If it does then did you try to incorporate the workflow idea. I do not see a workflow table or something similar. If it does not make sense then lets discuss why that approach may not meet your needs. If you are asking me to build a working database for you I will gladly do it. However, I have a full time job so my normal rate for something like this is 250 USD an hour. I assume 2-3 hours minimum. You can PM me to discuss.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:54
All I want is to modify the existing code in outgoing and login forms

@Gasman

You keep on asking us to do something for you but the problem is that AWF is NOT a "write my app for free" site. We normally assume that our new members have enough familiarity with Access to do some basic operations. in which case we can offer directions. We might offer a specific function or explain some advanced concept. However, your request exceeds what is normal for us. We would be glad to help you, but the kind of help you are requesting is a major step above "simple guidance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom