V-Tools dissapears in MS ACCESS 365 (1 Viewer)

xavier.batlle

Local time
Today, 09:21
Hello.
I've been using V-Tools for MSAccess by Skrol 29 for many years. For my developing tasks, it's a "must" tool in MSAccess. Thanks Scrol 29. Recently, I upgraded to Office 365, and installed V-Tools with no issues and it worked properly for some days, but every now and then it dissapears from the menu "tools" and I have to reinstall V-Tools again and again.
I've tried to allow Accesss execute the add-in in the path where it is installed but with no success.
Does anybody how to solve this issue?
Thanks.

Andre Gotlieb

Local time
Today, 10:21
Hi Xavier,

I noticed V-tools gets removed by an office update or even some tools (like MZ-tools) update.

The work around I found is I created an link launching the V-Tools installation database (I renamed as .accda) to repair it swiftly

""C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSACCESS.EXE" "D:\Data\Lib\V-Tools\VTools2016.accda""

xavier.batlle

Local time
Today, 09:21
Hi Xavier,

I noticed V-tools gets removed by an office update or even some tools (like MZ-tools) update.

The work around I found is I created an link launching the V-Tools installation database (I renamed as .accda) to repair it swiftly

""C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSACCESS.EXE" "D:\Data\Lib\V-Tools\VTools2016.accda""
Thanks Andre,
That's what I do, reinstall it every now an then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom