Weird Margin Error (1 Viewer)

Toff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:07
Hi,

I have a weird margin error going on for a single user of a database which gets used by quite a few people all day.

The error is that the margins specified for the report(s) are just a tad bit off for this user. They are fine for everyone else. The margin error user just recently had this problem occur, she went years with it working fine. She isn't sure exactly when it started but its been a few weeks probably.

Its like the right margin has shifted to the left by a few millimeters which isn't much but enough to obscure cents which is what should be in that space.

In Print Preview she can change the margins to the predefined list which is a quick fix (kind of) but it still doesn't use whatever margins I have specified in the report itself.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?

sneuberg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:07
This is just a shot in the dark, but did she change printers? If there's another printer she can print to I suggest printing to it and see what happens.

Toff

Registered User.
Local time
I'll check. Thanks.

Toff

Registered User.
Local time
Yup, it was somehow tied to that printer. Its odd as everyone else usees the nice copier/printer just fine (same database and reports). I got her back on her older HP 5000 for now.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom