What happened to the USA?

This is a coincidental followup to my prior post. At church today, the topic of Serbia emerged as an example in the priest's sermon. In this post, I will be bypassing the theme of the sermon, other than to say that the Serbia example was misplaced and obscured the implications of the "civil war" occurring there in the late 1990s. Consequently, the priest's sermon motivated this response.

Clinton launched an aerial bombardment of what was then Yugoslavia. At the time, I was quite baffled as to why the US was bombing Christians to protect Muslims.:unsure::unsure::unsure: Since then I have developed a historical perspective that the US (since at least the mid-1970s (Lebanon)) has ceded control of the Middle East to the Islamic world. Today, there is a continued Christian diaspora from the Middle East. In part, this diaspora is representative of the fact that the US failed to protect/support Christians in Serbia, Lebanon, and other countries. Unbelievably, the US has even supported Islamic theocracies in their suppression of Christians and other religious minorities.

In terms of the theme of this thread: "What happened to the USA?", the Western world and the US is in the midst of committing cultural suicide.
A quickie interactive graph of projected percentage of Muslims in Western Europe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom