What is torture? (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Then the entire Middle East can go back to riding camels and living in tents. We won’t have any use for them and they can live and war with each other as they have done for five thousand years.

Once again your ignorance is encyclopaedic, exceeded only by that of your leaders :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Yesterday, 21:41
Rich said:
Once again your ignorance is encyclopaedic, exceeded only by that of your leaders :rolleyes:

Explain it to me.

I have a fairly good understanding of the goals, of at least the Saudis, on this issue.

The Royal Family in Saudi Arabia has a master plan to abandon the country as the oil starts to run out. They have invested more than 1.5 trillion dollars in the US. The plan is for the Royal Family to move to the US with established dynasties in place, leaving the rest of the country to fend for themselves.

A famous saying in Saudi is “My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a Rolls Royce, I and my sons ride a Gulf Stream, my grandson will ride a camel.”

R

Rich

Once again your theories are somewhat flawed, to say the least.
The Saudis have invested in all the major economies of the world for years to ensure their long term financial security.
In fact if they hadn't many of the western economies would have collapsed

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
The Saudis have invested in all the major economies of the world for years to ensure their long term financial security.

The thing is, I have friends that are consultants to the Royal Families and the information is sound, even if you don’t want to believe it.

Do you honestly think they care about the servant or merchant classes?

Please; you’re trying to assign western values on people that don’t have them.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:

Yeah because us dumb-asses in the west bought all their oil instead of developing fusion.

It’s cheaper to be stupid.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Please; you’re trying to assign western values on people that don’t have them.
No Josey, not me, American presidents and their gun ho cronies:rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
No Josey, not me, American presidents and their gun ho cronies:rolleyes:

You said they have been investing all over the western world (that includes Japan and the Asian western world as well). The inference being that they had no intention of leaving Saudi.

That is putting a British love of land value system on them. Soon the west will loose it’s middle class and then the Saudis and the Chinese can get things done here with servent labor the same way they do there.

And the circle will be complete. While we argue about BS like this, they are taking away the middle class all over the western world.

And the term is gung ho

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
I'm not wrong about this look at the numbers not the emotions.

The numbers don't lie.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
You said they have been investing all over the western world (that includes Japan and the Asian western world as well). The inference being that they had no intention of leaving Saudi.

That is putting a British love of land value system on them. Soon the west will loose it’s middle class and then the Saudis and the Chinese can get things done here with servent labor the same way they do there.

And the circle will be complete. While we argue about BS like this, they are taking away the middle class all over the western world.

And the term is gung ho

The middle class is and has been growing for years over here jj, maybe there's something wrong with the American dream:rolleyes:

R

Rich

jsanders said:
I'm not wrong about this look at the numbers not the emotions.

The numbers don't lie.
Which numbers are you talking about, Mexican immigrants?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
The middle class is and has been growing for years over here jj, maybe there's something wrong with the American dream:rolleyes:

It is going to change. Remember you heard it here first.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
It is going to change. Remember you heard it here first.
If it does it'll have nothing to do with the Chinks or Indians or Saudis, it'll be due to the lack of natural resources, especially fuel

Year of the Tig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:41
And cuts to Medicare which the middle classes are relying on more and more.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
If it does it'll have nothing to do with the Chinks or Indians or Saudis, it'll be due to the lack of natural resources, especially fuel

It's all related. The ultra rich (and there are only a hand full) are going to own the entire planet. As I said; it's comming full circle.

The industrial revolution bringeth and the industrial materation taketh.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
It's all related. The ultra rich (and there are only a hand full) are going to own the entire planet. .
Wake up Josey, they have done for years

Year of the Tig

Registered User.
Local time
Centuries! The top 1% - 5% of the population has always owned 80+% of the wealth.

What we need is a fairer distribution of that wealth. Tax cuts which are not simply to benefit the very wealthy who do not need it. Beyond £1 million what else do you need?
Why are single individuals permitted, in any society, to own more than that - to own BILLIONS???

There is one pie. If a handful of people take the hugest slices it leaves the rest of us fighting over the crumbs. We need to stop fighting and take back some of that pie, which they cannot eat anyway!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Year of the Tig said:
What, in your opinion, constitutes torture?

1) Marriage

2) Going shopping with a female for shoes

3) Visiting the "in laws"

4) Babysitting

5) Going shopping with a female.

I could go on. . . . . . . . .

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said: