When does the winning srart? (2 Viewers)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 00:06
'Winning, winning, winning. Your gonna get so tired of winning"

Here is the list.

1. First, the 2018 House elections were a disaster for Republicans: Democrats had a net gain of 40 seats to take over the House — their largest gain since the post-Watergate election of 1974.
  2. Then Trump lost the presidency.
  3. Next, Republicans blew two runoff elections in Georgia and lost control of the U.S. Senate. The runoffs took place a day before Trump backers stormed the Capitol.
  4. Then, Republicans won the legal fight over abortion as Trump-appointed justices helped to ensure the reversal of Roe v. Wade. But the GOP lost a series of political battles over it afterward — a reflection of polls indicating that most Americans support abortion rights. GOP-led state legislatures have shown no signs of slowing their push to enact stricter abortion bans, suggesting continuing political backlash.
  5. Republicans put high-profile election deniers on the 2022 midterm ballot in key state and federal races — only to see several lose winnable elections.
  6. Republicans blew a chance to control the Senate by nominating too many hard-to-elect-in-a-swing-state Trump facsimiles. Their hopes of a big House majority were erased for the same reason, creating constant headaches for new Speaker Kevin McCarthy.
  7. Just this week, progressive Democrats triumphed in two of this year's most consequential elections. Brandon Johnson, a teachers' union organizer, was elected Chicago mayor. In swing state Wisconsin, Democrat-backed Janet Protasiewicz flipped the state Supreme Court to liberals in a landslide, after leaning into her support for abortion rights.
  8. Senate Republicans have been gifted a historically favorable 2024 map — but hard-right candidates who appeal to the GOP base again threaten to inject uncertainty into at least five winnable races.
  9. Trump is driving an agenda dominated by vengeance and victimhood, diverting Republicans from the inflation- and crime-centered messages that helped them in the midterms.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
And yet, the vast majority - "vast-er" than almost any other President on record - of the American voting populace absolutely despise Biden right now. My HOA has a better approval rating than Biden.

All of those things don't matter too much, as long as people end up choosing the right candidate. Your list of 9 could become 19 or 99 or 9,999.

I only care about one metric: After all is said and done, does it actually look possible or likely that Trump will be elected because Democrat policy is just THAT bad?

Answer: Yes, happily, it does.

jpl458

Local time
And yet, the vast majority - "vast-er" than almost any other President on record - of the American voting populace absolutely despise Biden right now. My HOA has a better approval rating than Biden.

All of those things don't matter too much, as long as people end up choosing the right candidate. Your list of 9 could become 19 or 99 or 9,999.

I only care about one metric: After all is said and done, does it actually look possible or likely that Trump will be elected because Democrat policy is just THAT bad?

Answer: Yes, happily, it does.
When DJT was first elected he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

When he ran against Biden he lost the popular vote by 7 million votes

I set the over/under for 2024 that DJT will lose the popular vote by 10 million votes

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:06
Trump is driving an agenda dominated by vengeance and victimhood, diverting Republicans from the inflation- and crime-centered messages that helped them in the midterms.
It isn't but of course you would see it that way since you all deserve to be punished for what you have done to Trump supporters and the country in general.

When I hear him speak it is about equal justice. How is that vengeance? If you prosecute Republicans for trespassing, then Democrats should also be prosecuted for trespassing. How is that not fair? You set the rules of engagement. Now you're worried about the boomerang effect. You know - "what goes around, comes around".

I hear him speak about expelling people who are in the country illegally. Why should we reward them by allowing them to stay? How many are you willing to financially adopt and support until they can be integrated into society and stop being on the dole. I personally am not interested in adopting a single one of them. Every one is a criminal. The problem will be that those who have been here for 20 years are going to get swept up in the process. I feel bad for them but they don't belong here either. I think he's probably going to offer a self-deportation amnesty. If you willingly leave without us having to deport you, you get to actually apply to come back and you won't be on a blacklist or permanently banned. He will probably offer cash rewards to people who turn other illegals in. I hate having to encourage people to rat on their neighbors but the deportation has to happen pretty quickly and this will facilitate it, especially if the reward comes with amnesty for the rat. Trump will also put a lot of financial pressure on the source country to take their people back.

Our foreign aid is a joke anyway. Somehow it all goes into the pockets of the "ruling class" and doesn't trickle down and provide better conditions for the average citizen. I'm sure we can think of much better ways of actually helping that can make a difference and provide a better life for those who stay. Haiti is about the worst example of a money pit as you can imagine. Hundreds of millions of dollars came from small donors and much more came from the government. Here we are almost 15 years after the last big earthquake and people are still living in rubble. That is disgusting. All that money and zero results. I don't blame the Haitians for wanting to come here. They're not stupid. Why stay in that hellhole if they have an opportunity to get out? https://globalnews.ca/news/6421625/haiti-10-years-later-billions-pledged/

The island of Hispaniola is a study in contrasts. Look at Haiti and the Dominican Republic and ask yourself, why???????????? Why are the same people on one side of the island so poor but the others are not? You learn a lot about the evils of dictators and corruption but somehow, the Haitians put up with it rather than rebelling. They'd rather leave their homeland than stay to save it.

Last edited:

jpl458

Local time
It isn't but of course you would see it that way since you all deserve to be punished for what you have done to Trump supporters and the country in general.

When I hear him speak it is about equal justice. How is that vengeance? If you prosecute Republicans for trespassing, then Democrats should also be prosecuted for trespassing. How is that not fair? You set the rules of engagement. Now you're worried about the boomerang effect. You know - "what goes around, comes around".

I hear him speak about expelling people who are in the country illegally. Why should we reward them by allowing them to stay? How many are you willing to financially adopt and support until they can be integrated into society and stop being on the dole. I personally am not interested in adopting a single one of them. Every one is a criminal. The problem will be that those who have been here for 20 years are going to get swept up in the process. I feel bad for them but they don't belong here either. I think he's probably going to offer a self-deportation amnesty. If you willingly leave without us having to deport you, you get to actually apply to come back and you won't be on a blacklist or permanently banned. He will probably offer cash rewards to people who turn other illegals in. I hate having to encourage people to rat on their neighbors but the deportation has to happen pretty quickly and this will facilitate it, especially if the reward comes with amnesty for the rat. Trump will also put a lot of financial pressure on the source country to take their people back.

Our foreign aid is a joke anyway. Somehow it all goes into the pockets of the "ruling class" and doesn't trickle down and provide better conditions for the average citizen. I'm sure we can think of much better ways of actually helping that can make a difference and provide a better life for those who stay. Haiti is about the worst example of a money pit as you can imagine. Hundreds of millions of dollars came from small donors and much more came from the government. Here we are almost 15 years after the last big earthquake and people are still living in rubble. That is disgusting. All that money and zero results. https://globalnews.ca/news/6421625/haiti-10-years-later-billions-pledged/

The island of Hispaniola is a study in contrasts. Look at Haiti and the Dominican Republic and ask yourself, why???????????? Why are the same people on one side of the island so poor but the others are not?
I've been to Port of Prince and it aint pretty. I was in a bar in a flight suit when 2 of the Ton Tom Macoot stopped in for a beer. The locals hustled us out the back in a hurry. It's what you get when you have a dictator in charge. Papa Doc was rich, and turned the goverment over to his son Baby Doc, neither of which gave a damn about the people. One side is a democracy. Haiti went democratic 35 years ago, but it's slipping away as we speak.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
When DJT was first elected he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

When he ran against Biden he lost the popular vote by 7 million votes

I set the over/under for 2024 that DJT will lose the popular vote by 10 million votes

I only care who wins, and am glad that the more rural areas retain some power in the electoral process, since they also seem to retain a corresponding proportion of good common sense. :)

I have only one number to respond to you with: 38%

jpl458

Local time
I only care who wins, and am glad that the more rural areas retain some power in the electoral process, since they also seem to retain a corresponding proportion of good common sense. :)

I have only one number to respond to you with: 38%
Is that 38% of the popular Vote, or what?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Biden's historically low approval rating, despite your many attempts to jail Trump, which in past years 1/100th of which would have doomed any candidate
:)

A person charged with dozens of crimes still polling at or ahead of the incumbent is.....nearly unheard of.
(now that I say that someone will dig up an archive, but you get the point)

jpl458

Local time
Biden's historically low approval rating, despite your many attempts to jail Trump, which in past years 1/100th of which would have doomed any candidate
:)

A person charged with dozens of crimes still polling at or ahead of the incumbent is.....nearly unheard of.
(now that I say that someone will dig up an archive, but you get the point)
I am reading that as much as 40% of republicans may not vote for Trump. Not confirmed, still the white noise category. One indicator is Nikki getting 40% of the vote in some primaries, and a sampling of some of them saying they would not vote for Trump. This did not originate with me. Even heard bit on Fox.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No, that 38% will vote for Biden. That means that the marxists need to produce a lot more bogus ballots than they did last time. They'll be counting ballots until Jan 6th before they produce enough ballots to steal this time. Plus, we'll be watching. We know how they did it and we'll be there watching.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Joe Biden has done more for Ukraine in a single term than he's done for America in 50 years.

GHXSH75WAAA4YWM.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
One indicator is Nikki getting 40% of the vote is some primaries and a sampling of some of them saying they would not vote for Trump. This did not originate with me. Even heard bit on Fox.
Yep. You just believe that one.

jpl458

Local time
No, that 38% will vote for Biden. That means that the marxists need to produce a lot more bogus ballots than they did last time. They'll be counting ballots until Jan 6th before they produce enough ballots to steal this time. Plus, we'll be watching. We know how they did it and we'll be there watching.
Didn't you hear, Trump Lost. It;s been verified even by the firms he hired to audit the votes, as well as individual state audits. BTW, I don't suppose you have proof that Trump won.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. .” Joseph Goebbles

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. .” Joseph Goebbles
That is the Democrat playbook:) And Goebbles was their teacher. They also learned the BrownShirt tactics from the Nazis but they got the "Show me the man" technique from Stalin.

Tell me, does this mean that Hillary didn't win in 2016:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She keeps saying she won.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Please just say it for me. Once is enough - Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. Come on, just oncccccccccccce. Please.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I am reading that as much as 40% of republicans may not vote for Trump
Holy Cow! And he's STILL beating Biden? That means a lot of Democrats are apparently voting for Trump.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Holy Cow! And he's STILL beating Biden? That means a lot of Democrats are apparently voting for Trump.
I hear they're voting against Biden in the primary because he's not antisemitic enough.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Ahhhhh good one.

Like I have said for years, the biggest problem with leftwing 'thinking rules' is that they end up contradicting each other in droves.
You can't go 5 minutes with discussing liberal ways of thinking without contradicting yourself 5 times.

Just one random example are some of the most modern ways of conceptualizing sexual crimes. For a while they were content to emphasize the idea about need to consent. That led to a more firm enforcement of crimes where consent wasn't possible due to <18 age or intoxication.
The problem came in situations where the encounter involved a boy and girl, BOTH of whom were underage, or BOTH of whom were obviously intoxicated. According to their logic, it doesn't really matter who physically did what - Both were criminal assaults against the other. Each one is both a sex criminal + a victim of a sex crime.

Of course, they resolved that dilemma very quickly. The woman wins as female privilege dictates she is always the victim.
Unless he is 16 and she is ....like, say, 35 or above. Then we may consider implementing the earlier rule. But even those cases usually end in something dramatically easy on the female perpetrator, like zero jail time. If it's a man, put him in for a few years. But any good liberal man agrees to all of this, as we are supposed to feel some vague sense of guilt for any past discrimination.
Thus as you can probably predict, I don't consider people who maintain an awareness of men's rights as "incels", I just consider them normal people interested in fairness, and far more honest than the average person.

So many contradictions are required to be a liberal mind

jpl458

Local time
That is the Democrat playbook:) And Goebbles was their teacher. They also learned the BrownShirt tactics from the Nazis but they got the "Show me the man" technique from Stalin.

Tell me, does this mean that Hillary didn't win in 2016:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She keeps saying she won.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Please just say it for me. Once is enough - Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. Come on, just oncccccccccccce. Please.
Yes she did, that is a fact, and she accepted it. She won the popular vote but not the electoral college vote. On the other hand, before DJT lost in 2020 he claimed that if he lost it was rigged, follwed by the stop the steal. But he lost. It's been audited multiple times, edjucaited 60 times to no avail, but you won't accept that. When I was in grade school there was a syaing that was used as a defense against verbel abuse. It went "Flys off me and sticks to you, I rubber your glue, everything you say sticks to you." I see that you employ the same technique.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:06
'Winning, winning, winning. Your gonna get so tired of winning"

Actually, we're a bit more tired of losing to folks whose "progressive" ideas have eroded our borders, made loan contracts worth less than a roll of toilet paper, and have eroded the word "peaceably" in "the right to peaceably assemble." Considering what Antifa and BLM did, somewhere along the lines someone screwed up big-time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom