Why is this Happening ( pic) (1 Viewer)

cymrudesign

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:51
I have a report which seems to work well apart if there is more than one result for a client it has a large space as pictured ( hopefully ) below any ideas what ive done wrong here ?

datascreen.jpg

rhett7660

Still Learning....
Local time
In the report.... Is there a large space between the detail and or Page footer or Page header??? If so close it down a little...see if that helps....

R~

KeithG

AWF VIP
Local time
it looks like your detail section is pretty large, try to make is smaller.

cymrudesign

Registered User.
Local time
my detail section is as small as it possibly could be . It puts the first record in the right place and budges the second one down ....confused to say the least ( allthought it dont take much to confuse me ) :)

Laurentech

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:51
Post a screen capture of the report in design view.

Larry

B4Geyer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:51
I had a similar thing in a large report. In ours it was a case of not allowing duplicates, but for some reason the report still made room for them as if they were there (lots of weird blank lines). You can set the properties of the group headers/footers/detail sections to Can Grow:No, but that didn't fix it completely. Can't tell you if this is the right way, but out of desperation I also set each text box or related control to Can Grow: No and it works fine. (well, also did a few dances around a bonfire at the full moon...) HTH

cymrudesign

Registered User.
Local time
Cheers that didnt fix it but it point me in the right direction ill post what i did just in case it helps anyone else

in the detail section i set its properties to new row or col to = none this seems to have fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom