Win 11 Upgrades?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 04:31
Every time I get an update, I select Update and Shutdown, but the computer always does a Restart.? :(
Anyone else get this issue?

Yes - and unresolved .. only twice so far.. annoying .

Yes - and unresolved .. only twice so far.. annoying .
Thank you. At least I know it is not just my setup. :)

I haven't allowed an update yet .. still win 10 .....

I haven't allowed an update yet .. still win 10 .....
Oh, this is not a windows 10 to 11 upgrade. All my computers were not eligble to upgrade as they do not have the TPM chip.
The laptop is i7 and 16GB, the others i5 and 16GB I believe.

I installed it from a tip on Youtube and the first thing I had to do is download something called Expplorer Patcher to get it looking like Win10.
I have always had my taskbar at the top, and that is where I would still like it. Win 11 removed that option. :(
I also do not like the start men in the middle of the screen. :(

Runs perfectly fine after that. :)

Every time I get an update, I select Update and Shutdown, but the computer always does a Restart.? :(
Anyone else get this issue?

Yes, happened to me last night. Annoying for sure.

the first thing I had to do is download something called Expplorer Patcher to get it looking like Win10.
I have always had my taskbar at the top, and that is where I would still like it. Win 11 removed that option. :(
I also do not like the start men in the middle of the screen

ExplorerPatcher is great, it also allows you to ungroup taskbar icons, which win10 and 11 disallowed - really ridiculous, it's like the operating systems get worse and worse. everything is obfuscated, hard to find, removes autonomy/decision making from the end user, getting more like apple every year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom