Yet another thread deleted? No reasons?

Thank you Joe. That is sweet.

Makes it sound like you have settled down before - but with a man. I'm guessing he was a caffeine fiend and it didn't work out?

The contrast was with one.

Joe aka Thales said

Tess you are a gem amoung women.

When I finally settledown with one woman, I hope she is, at least, a little like you.

Pauldo replied
Makes it sound like you have settled down before - but with a man

:confused:
I thought it seemed like he had had a harem.

BTW guys if Tess ever becomes free keep away I've already proposed to that gem on another thread.

Brian

Yes but the early bird always gets the worm. And why would you waste time coming all that way to try to out charm a Texan.
For a start she's female and thus could be corrected:p

I don't think Tess will be influenced by shallow charm but will select the cultured etiquette of an English Gentleman.

Brian

BTW anybody know how big her chap is, that ocean just might be useful. :D

I don't think Tess will be influenced by shallow charm but will select the cultured etiquette of an English Gentleman.

Brian

Buah, ha, ha, were you jutting your chest out like a peacock when you typed this? :D

Nah, just his jaw trying to keep the dentures in

It reminds me of CS Lewis, in the book "The Magicians Nephew" when Uncle Andrew is in love with Queen Jadis, and he's convinced himself that he is a very gentlemanly, very handsome chap he keeps repeating to himself while looking at his reflection, "She's a dem fine woman, a dem fine woman".

Charming and handsom too. hehehehehe

Turning 50 this weekend.
4313884435_0a96f6926f.jpg

I was thinking maybe we should post our photos. Maybe it would make us more real and maybe, just maybe, we would treat each other better.

Nah, probably not.

I was thinking maybe we should post our photos. Maybe it would make us more real and maybe, just maybe, we would treat each other better.

Nah, probably not.

Whatever you posted didn't show up, I wouldn't want to startle anyone with my beauty anyway...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom