Yet another thread deleted? No reasons?

I was thinking maybe we should post our photos. Maybe it would make us more real and maybe, just maybe, we would treat each other better.

Nah, probably not.
It does hide your incontinence problem well though

BTW guys if Tess ever becomes free keep away I've already proposed to that gem on another thread.

Brian

Tess has declared her love to me years ago. Sorry chaps.

Col

As to coffee in New Orleans, two places stand out for getting a cup with some quality to it. First, "Cafe Du Monde" - which has two locations and one of them is less than 1.3 miles from my house. (Yay!) Second, "La Madelaine" pastry shops are particularly good.

For drinking at the office, I always use Folger's because we have a processing plant in New Orleans East. Their coffee beans and instant and whatever else they offer are much fresher than other blends.

It does hide your incontinence problem well though

The best thing about incontinence is that if you have it and worry about it, at least you are still alive.

As to coffee in New Orleans, two places stand out for getting a cup with some quality to it. First, "Cafe Du Monde" - which has two locations and one of them is less than 1.3 miles from my house. (Yay!) Second, "La Madelaine" pastry shops are particularly good.

For drinking at the office, I always use Folger's because we have a processing plant in New Orleans East. Their coffee beans and instant and whatever else they offer are much fresher than other blends.

I absolutely LOVE La Madeleine!!!!! Their cinnamon French toast is amazing! As far as coffee is concerned I am a Dunkin' Donuts girl. Remember..... "America runs on Dunkin" :p

Last edited:
You guys can fight over Tess all you want. I'm the one that makes her blush.

:o

Right Tess?

;)

And much younger as well, hell even I'm younger.
Not according to the real picture I found of you
tom-cruise-2.jpg

Guys, you can bang on about your youth all you like, intelligent ladies like Tess are bound to prefer the mature sophisticated older man.

Brian

Guys, you can bang on about your youth all you like, intelligent ladies like Tess are bound to prefer the mature sophisticated older man.

Brian

But she did name her son after me. :D

Boys!, do be prepared to get blown away by a facsimile of me:cool:

younger-bruce-willis-posing1.jpg

Actually, I've been told on many occasions when I'm out and about with a hat on that I look like Kid Rock. I don't know whether to feel complimented or not...

Actually, I've been told on many occasions when I'm out and about with a hat on that I look like Kid Rock. I don't know whether to feel complimented or not...
So you just want to be mothered then

200437141-001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom