New profile posts

hi.... i want to design a message box which appear from right to left on opening at bottom of screen ,then disappear from left to right on closing .i tried with
form_load inside height=20000&inside width=0 but want to change message width from 0 to line length on opening
hi..i want to design a message which appear from right to left at bottom of screen on opening then disappear from left to right on closing .i tried using inside height
I appreciate greatly for your tremendous help with building the database for me. Thank you for all your help
Hi, I have reviewed your database and see that you have thought through many issues.
1) I suggest that you use the Autonumber field in tblProjects as the unique number for each
project. Access will manage it, keep it unique (never duplicate it)
2) Use the same field name (ProjID) in the tblProjectDetails; however the field will be Number, Long Integer
more later

John
Hello!
You can make changes to the [Maintenance Date] field once a month until the Departure Date does not change.
This means it changes once a month.
For example:
- OutOfDate = 27/3/2021
- Maintenance date = 27/4/2021
Then 1 month Maintenance Day = 27/5/2021
If OutOfDate = Current date will not change
At stops: - MaintenanceDate = OutOfDate
Thank you!
I would like to make the Archived Date field a "required" field if the Archived value is selected in the Status field in Access 2016. Is there anyway to have the cursor automatically go to the Archived Date field so that the date can be selected? Does you have any idea how to fix this?
S
shenekas
I used the following code:

Code:
If Me.Status = "Archived" Then

If IsNull(Me.Archived_Date) Then

MsgBox "You must enter a date when the Status is Archived.", vbOKOnly

Cancel = True

End If

End If
theDBguy
theDBguy
Did you get this fixed? Sorry for the delay.
Did you ever get a solution for the #deleted in an empty field that you posted on 31Oct2019? I having the same issue.
thanks
Jeff
Hi
You asked for a copy of the example I uploaded screenshots of.

If you use Skype then i can show you what I have done. My Skypename is:- Live:mike.s23

Regards

Mike
F
flyers123
Hey Mike,

Sure I can reach you on Skype. What is your time zone? I'm in Australia.
Abo, Could you help me on my question regarding query to select only one row where date of order is the latest?, how can we say that query
Colin:
I know how you like to test different ways of doing things. I suspect you would like to compare the techniques offered in this thread.
Greg
isladogs
isladogs
Hi Greg.
Thanks. I've just replied in the thread. Will do so if I find the time
BTW did you see my PM reply regarding SQL Server security - before Xmas I think.
If possible, please respond by PM or email ...definitely not in an open forum thread or profile message for reasons that should be obvious
Back
Top Bottom