Trump is still the world's best bet ...

they have seen EVIDENCE that Trump has DONE awful things and FOUND him guilty as charged.

Can you explain which of the things he was found guilty of is AWFUL, and why?

I have not heard a single republican state that Trump did not commit those crimes, and neither would I expect you too.

ITS a WITCH HUNT
and guess what, You FOUND A WITCH

This situation is like prosecuting someone for speeding, a criminal offense, and then going on and on about how they are a "criminal" and were found guilty of "awful crimes". Nobody is taking you seriously when you say that. Everyone knows the stuff he was found guilty of is rubbish, everyday nonsense that literally everyone does and nobody cares about, if even true.

Re-elect Trump to give sanity a fighting chance. As for the native americans, they are full citizens of the USA with all the perks and opportunities thereof. Nobody makes them stay on reservations and drink themselves to death, though they have a reputation of doing that regardless. They can come out of those hellholes and join the rest of us any time they want, and many do, to great outcomes. Native Americans have the full citizenship privileges (and then some) of any of us. They are better off than the days they were murdering their elderly and burning each other at the stake - or they can be if they want to.

I don't believe it's been officially confirmed yet, but I understand that Trump was shot at a rally..

It appears that a bullet grazed his ear and neck.

In the video clip I saw, I heard what sounded like gunshots and I saw Donald duck and simultaneously touch his ear as if a bullet had struck it.

After, he gave a fist shake!

I don't believe it's been officially confirmed yet, but I understand that Trump was shot at a rally..

It appears that a bullet grazed his ear and neck.

In the video clip I saw, I heard what sounded like gunshots and I saw Donald duck and simultaneously touch his ear as if a bullet had struck it.

After, he gave a fist shake!
I'm watching this now. His ear is bleeding.

Most European countries have witnessed first hand the rise of Fascism from within.
As a reaction to what? Unfettered importation of people who hate the country they fled to. That's what! Sweden, the model of the social welfare state is falling apart because of their open border policy. Women are not safe on the streets of some cities. Children are failing in school.

If the progressives were not hell bent on destroying the US, Trump would never have been able to overcome his behaviors which "gentile" college educated women seem to find so offensive in order to get elected. Of course, none of these women have ever read The Art of War or probably even heard of it so they cannot conceive of why Trump is outwardly "friendly" to Putin and Kim.

I have not heard a single republican state that Trump did not commit those crimes, and neither would I expect you too.
Think about it this way. You're driving a little too fast. A cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket. The Exact same action, performed by Trump's chauffeur with Trump sitting in the back seat of the SUV talking on the phone, results in Trump being arrested and hauled off to jail where not only is he charged with speeding but also with talking on the phone while doing so. Apparently the fact that he wasn't the driver was completely irrelevant because since he is DJT, he must have told the driver to speed. At least that's how Maddow describes the crime. Oh, there is also a hate crime enhancement because a black person saw it happen so Trump will serve 20 years in prison if convicted.

This is the result of TDS. An innocent bystander was killed and another seriously injured. Trump's wound seems to be superficial.

I can't understand why they let Joe Biden attend the rally .....

hate crime enhancement because a black person saw it happen so Trump will serve 20 years in prison if convicted.
You seem so racist Pat, so often you refer to the colour of people's skin without any rational reason.

So if someone refers to you as white, are they racist? Cause that happens all the time. Skin color is just one of many attributes of a human, what's the problem?

You seem so racist Pat, so often you refer to the colour of people's skin without any rational reason.
Democrats endlessly play the race card. Biden even issued an Executive Order making policy based on skin color legitimate. A violation of the equal rights law. Democrats are the racists.

You accept what you are prepared to walk by ... think about it @Mike Krailo
Racism to me is discriminatory behaviour to a racial group of whatever colour. Pat referred to a racial group. It is a characterisation, an attempt to stereotype - negatively towards the Trump conviction in which there has never been any association to colour in the convictions he has incurred. Was the intent to denigrate people of colour?
I think so. I think it is racist.
@Steve R. - deflection, and will you stand up against racism?

So Pat's statement: "there is also hate crime enhancement because a black person saw it happen so Trump will serve 20 years in prison if convicted." was correct? Trump will serve jail time because a black person has testified against him and found him guilty? Your joking! In any of these trials, were black people involved? Were white people involved? Doesn't that make Pat's statement nonsense and reveal its racist intent?
Do not condemn yourself!

Lol, it's just an ink blot test, what do you see? Racism

Everyone who brings it up in the first place is the racist. Its what is in your head, not ours. That thought never crossed my mind at all.

Perhaps you need to open your eyes and ears. There was no reason for Pat to bring it up, the comment she made was unfounded and just gratuitous. What you ignore is what you accept.
I'm sure Pat can put on big girl pants and can deal with it appropriately.

This is the result of TDS. An innocent bystander was killed and another seriously injured. Trump's wound seems to be superficial.

You should be in the FBI Pat, Your acute insight into the perp and his motives from just a news item is a special gift.
But as I witness frequently from Maga, all fact can just be ignored and totally irrational unfounded assumption is the norm.

Its a supreme irony that an advocate of political violence should suffer from it.

SuperTrump

Every single devious lie and manipulation that these people bring against Donald Trump blows up in their faces!

And now the final straw, a failed assassination attempt elevates Trump yet again!

You now Have Trump the superhero....

God help America if these disgusting, perverted, I was going to say "people" but they're not, they are something vile & inhuman.

God help America if they do succeed in killing Trump, there will be such a backlash as would make the civil war seem like a squabble at a garden party....

Last edited:
And by the way, a glimpse into a possible future:-

Let's say they do succeed in killing Trump. Biden will deploy the military nationwide to suppress the uprising. This will be done [SIZE=5]before[/SIZE] they take him out so that they are prepared.

So look for signs of preparation for deployment of the military services and the FBI etc.. .

Some fake excuse will be made to prepare for such a deployment. A fake terrorist attack probably, or similar. So that the military is ready and able to suppress the right wing response when they take out Trump.

It will be this preparation that will tell you that it was orchestrated by the democrats.

Preparations might include taking out people that are capable of organising the republicans either physically, or by fake arrests for made up crimes.

I feel like I'm writing a political story about Trump's fictitious demise after the event. At one level it feels like fantasy, but at another level I have the cold feeling that it could be true....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom