Web App on Iphone (1 Viewer)

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Today, 17:57
Hi All,

So, I have purchased the new Access 2013 with the intention of creating a web app to share details with field employees. I have signed up with sharepoint for a trial to see if I can accomplish my intention before paying monthly subscriptions. Right off it seems easy enough although my hesitation is the operation from the Iphone. Please see the attached image. The action buttons appear as empty boxes and are overlapped by the data/column headers so you don't know if they are new, save or delete. The spacing is off even in list view the entries are overlapping each other. Anyone have any ideas or advice in proceeding? ios is 8.2 at the moment I am installing the new update as we speak, it looks fine from the computer itself.

Thanks for any input!
Samantha

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 333

JulianKirkness

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:57
Hi Samantha

I have been building Access Web Apps for about two years now - they are sold on the Sharepoint App Store - I have often run them on my iPhone and have just tried one of them this evening and it was working fine.

One thing you could try because there was a problem a while ago is to change the theme to the default (Office I think) and then see if it works - and then change it back again. Other wise perhaps contact support.

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Thanks for your suggestion Julian,

It did not make a difference in the view. I did reach out to support to investigate and will update the post with new information. What ever the problem is- it is affecting iPod 5g, iPhone 5g, iPhone 6 plus but not the iPad or mini.

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Just to update and close out this thread - After months of Microsoft looking at this issue it was deemed the trial site was corrupt and no further explanation from them. They set me up with a whole new instance which works as intended.

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 23:57
Good of you to provide feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom