Report Condensing (1 Viewer)

StevoC

Local time
Today, 08:05
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this but would like some advice, I have three very similar reports i want to be able to view on one page by changing the parameters. I can set the parameters to show the report I want but not the correct data. The queries all have different 'Where' clauses which differentiates the reports but all take the information fromt he same 'Select' Statement. I want these all to show as a drop down list on one report, I've tried a majority of things but a fresh idea on this would be most welcome............thanks in advance.:confused:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
>>>I want these all to show as a drop down list on one report<<<<

Please explain this in more detail.

StevoC

Local time
Uncle Gizmo, thanks for your response, I am looking essentially at making 3 reports into 1 on the report viewer. The drop down list would hopefully be created by using the report parameter function. I believe the way to do this would be using report parameters but seem to have exhausted this avenue of progress.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
>>>using report parameters<<<<

I don't understand what you mean by report parameters, do you mean a query?

StevoC

Local time
Report Parameters are an option on the main toolbar when you are in report designer, they enable the report to be divided up so that viewing information can be more specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom