A textbook definition of cowardice (2 Viewers)

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 04:21
Because he was a Democrat, obviously. :rolleyes:

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
statsman said:
Sounds like Quebec politics. You vote for the guy you think is the LEAST dishonest.

Why just Quebec politics?

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Thank God for the 2 term limit.

Or George Washington.
What's Washington got to do with it?:confused:

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Today, 03:21
Holy monkey!?$#?@$?

Rich said:
No not European or "very human", mainly American - ..I'm truly shocked and in awe of the deep deep level of denial here and I can't go on...okay, I'm ready!?#?$!:p

You're still ruled by an old man with a history of megalomania and global domination. Which slab of rock is only 230n yrs old, by the way? - This old man is on his way out (good riddence) in about five weeks! Then, we all pick the next lesser of two evils! 230 years old since Europeans mass immigrated over here to create what you hate... In total, about 4.5billion years old like the rest of the rock, about the same age as your ideas!^&#$!:eek:

Yes and Americans all but wiped them out: Oh my God...so "Americans" was a race of people or something? Sorry, Rich, 2+2 does not equal 5, not matter what you've been taught...

Yes but Europe woke up to the inhumanity of slavery and brought and end to it two centuries earlier than you, in fact the reason you demanded independance was to continue the practice. - Again, history decided this for us all a long time ago with the kindom of Spain and Cristo Columbus...the fact that it lasted any time period was that "human" nature thing that you deny...Any race of people will exploit whatever they can as long as they can, and have!

When do you intend to start "working together"? - We can start as soon as you realize that 2+2 never equals 5 or anything else you want to throw a blanket over and come to the same conclusion as most everyone else, American, French, German, Japanese, whomever,...probably even Martian...FOUR my good man!:D

That's it MONEY, that's what America's about and maybe not so much rain
- Our fair share of rain and money, you bet. It doesn't solve everything but you can buy your own kind of misery, which by all indications, you would, but peace man...you're entitled and it's people like you that drive the force that many people live by because we're all glad you have no power to change it!:D

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:21
Rich said:
Sorry Bri, I always thought you came from Liverpool:confused:
Just thinking of the Champions League final and the F A Cup final, as Manure and Plymouth weren't in them perhaps you took no notice.;)

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Am I the only one who has difficulty following GML's posts?

Brian

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 05:21
Rich said:
What's Washington got to do with it?:confused:

George Washington stated as a guide line that presidents should not serve more than 2 terms.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
GML - I find it amazing that in several threads you seem to blame the current situation on "the past" -

230 years old since Europeans mass immigrated over here to create what you hate...

All that shows (if its true) is that in 230 years, Americans have not changed anything and insist that the current faults (created by themselves) can be blamed on someone else.

Actually, that seems to fit with GWB's style of getting others to fight your wars for you - like arming the Taliban against the Ruskies and arming Israel to fight Palestinians, that way you don't get the blame for it.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Am I the only one who has difficulty following GML's posts?

Brian
No Bri, I think we all are.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
George Washington stated as a guide line that presidents should not serve more than 2 terms.
so that was ignored then?

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
ColinEssex said:
No Bri, I think we all are.

Col
Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if senility, or worse the drink, was getting to me.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if senility, or worse the drink, was getting to me.
I think GML's username explains it quite well - "world champ"? that'll be the same world as in "world series" no doubt:rolleyes:

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
ColinEssex said:
I think GML's username explains it quite well - "world champ"? that'll be the same world as in "world series" no doubt:rolleyes:

Col

LOL

Brian

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 05:21
ColinEssex said:
so that was ignored then?

Col

Only by Franklin Roosevelt during WWII, after that it became law.

msp

Registered User.
Local time
jsanders said:
Only by Franklin Roosevelt during WWII, after that it became law.

Although a couple of others tried (and failed) to get a third term.

IMO I believe it is one of the best laws in the US. It does safeguard against getting a manic for too long, or more importantly getting a dictatorship.

R

Rich

Brianwarnock said:
Just thinking of the Champions League final and the F A Cup final, as Manure and Plymouth weren't in them perhaps you took no notice.;)

Brian
OLdnews, Bri, old news:p

R

Rich

msp said:
Although a couple of others tried (and failed) to get a third term.

IMO I believe it is one of the best laws in the US. It does safeguard against getting a manic for too long, or more importantly getting a dictatorship.
But the damage was done after just one year and isn't it odd that Americans don't trust their politicians and have to limit their term of office?:confused:

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Why is LBJ so "nondescript" to you while GWB is so monstrous?
Far be it for me to defend LBJ, but it could be argued that he was drawn further into a war that had already started.
Bush on the other hand wanted a war in Iraq and was so obsessed with it that he totally ignored the warnings from Europe that an attack on American soil was imminent.

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
So if LBJ was drawn further into a war that was already started, why is the person that first escelated the war (JFK) seen by Colin as "really good?"

R

Rich

Matty said:
So if LBJ was drawn further into a war that was already started, why is the person that first escelated the war (JFK) seen by Colin as "really good?"
Cause he was murdered?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom