Today, 19:30
Rich said:
You didn't quite get it right

Probably the closest we will ever get to an agreement :D

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 13:30
I was certain I would check in today to find a post about how happy dan-cat is that his favorite contestant finally got voted off. ;)

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
I was certain I would check in today to find a post about how happy dan-cat is that his favorite contestant finally got voted off. ;)
Danny's taken quite a beating lately and has taken some time off to recover :cool:

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 14:30
Rich said:
Danny's taken quite a beating lately and has taken some time off to recover :cool:

I think he has done quit well for himself. I'm pretty sure his claws are still sharpend and ready to go. However a well placed thing catnip will calm him down. ;) :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
MrsGorilla said:

You know in a weird kind of way I'm going to miss him. Nah scratch that, anyway Ace is my next target. He's about as genuine as high fructose corn syrup and a camp version of 'We will rock you' was just nightmarish.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:

Actually taken some time off to do some work - this place will bankrupt me :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
I think he has done quit well for himself. I'm pretty sure his claws are still sharpend and ready to go. However a well placed thing catnip will calm him down. ;) :D

Talking of cats - I saw a bob-cat on my way to work today. Walked straight across the road and looked at me as if to say 'What the hell are you looking at?"

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
dan-cat said:
Talking of cats - I saw a bob-cat on my way to work today. Walked straight across the road and looked at me as if to say 'What the hell are you looking at?"

Ohh, wow I bet he was beautiful.

Wed night I had 4 deer in my yard. It was pretty to see the silhouette of thier bodies in the moon light. They were not skittish at all. They stood there grazing on grass.

No I didn't have a gun Rich or Col :rolleyes: so *pppsssstttt* :p :p

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Well I think everyone on Ken's hit list is gone now. ;) Now that the riff raff are all voted off, we can watch a show of good performances. Ace was deservedly voted off, Kelly and Elliot were dull, but other than that I really enjoyed everyone's performances. I think this was musically the best week so far.

KenHigg

Local time
I'm guessing the final 2 will be Chris and Katherine... What do you think?

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
I'd say that's a good guess. Katherine's been solid every time (well, not in my opinion, but according to everyone else...) and Chris has finally shown he can sing something different than the exact same style over and over, which is exactly what he needed to do to stay on top. I think Paris is in the top 3, but the whole pooch can get screwed by the "country factor", which is powerful enough to put boring-as-hell McPickles in the finals just like last year's winner. Who the heck knows?

KenHigg

Local time
Kraj said:
I'd say that's a good guess. Katherine's been solid every time (well, not in my opinion, but according to everyone else...) and Chris has finally shown he can sing something different than the exact same style over and over, which is exactly what he needed to do to stay on top. I think Paris is in the top 3, but the whole pooch can get screwed by the "country factor", which is powerful enough to put boring-as-hell McPickles in the finals just like last year's winner. Who the heck knows?

Paris is from a town about 15 miles from where I live so I kind of pull for her... She may be the upset...

wazz

Super Moderator
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:30
i'm still pulling for elliot and katherine (or paris!!!). the big factor is - besides who decides to vote - what they have to sing. next week should be interesting with bocelli. hicks should be interesting. :D

KenHigg

Local time
After last night, I'm going to guess Kelly will be gone tonight...

mitchem1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:30
There is a site that supposedly tracks the phone calls coming in to vote for the contestants. The last 3 weeks it has been fairly accurate. It says Kelly or Paris is going home tonight.

www.dialidol.com

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Nifty site, interesting possibilities. 65% accurate is not particularly impressive, though. I've been at least that accurate, if not better, just by watching the show and guessing.

wazz

Super Moderator
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:30
i'm with you ken, kelly next. and if that happens, the rest of the season should (hopefully!!) be really great fun to watch because everyone else left over is really good or great, depending on the genre.

KenHigg

Local time

KenHigg

Local time
Ok...Who walks tonight? I'm guessing Paris...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom