American Idol (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 14:12
Is anyone else watching this?

KenHigg

Local time
Kind of like discussing anything with you, huh?

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Kind of like discussing anything with you, huh?

I couldn't drag myself down to that level of intelligent viewing Kenny, it's cheap television, and crap to boot, what more can be said on the subject.
Who the hell cares if some spoilt American rich kids throws a wobbly when being told that his singing is worse than that of a back alley cats choir.
Gripping stuff eh :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to programmes like Laramie, that Col. used to watch ? :cool:

KenHigg

Local time
Pardon me for bringing it up then...

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Pardon me for bringing it up then...

No, not in the least Kenny,there's no need to apologise, it has the basis for a sensible debate on just how bad television has become nowadays, but then that's what happens when you have millions of channels giving the viewer more choice.

KenHigg

Local time
Actually, I kind of enjoy watching bits and pcs of it... I'm not sure I could sit for 2 hours and watch it all the way through for three nights straight, but anywho....

I must confess I am usually a skeptic that these type shows are staged, but I do think this show is, for the most part, spontaneous and unscripted which makes it interesting...

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Actually, I kind of enjoy watching bits and pcs of it... I'm not sure I could sit for 2 hours and watch it all the way through for three nights straight, but anywho....

I must confess I am usually a skeptic that these type shows are staged, but I do think this show is, for the most part, spontaneous and unscripted which makes it interesting...

Aside from that prat Simon what's its face :mad:
anyway I guess you're talking about the auditions ?

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:12
I have to say that I enjoy watching shows like this as well. I followed the British Pop Idol and recently followed the X Factor. I haven't really seen much of American Idol, I did see it one night must have been one of the first days they held the Auditions.

I'm not really a big Tv fan has to be said, I seldom watch Tv.

Hay

R

Rich

Hayley Baxter said:

Hay

Not even the Gers? No, I suppose there's not much point ..........

R

Rich

Hayley Baxter said:

Hay

KenHigg

Local time
I was hacking on the pc last night and would bop into the next room when a new performer would sing... Some are quite obnoxious but others appear humbled by the whole experience...

We (cupcake and I), thought the big guy from Denver was funny...

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:

If you mean do I subscribe to Rangers Tv then the answer is no, you are right there's not really much point when I have one of the best seats in the stadium...we're not all part time armchair supporters you know :p :D

Hay

R

Rich

Hayley Baxter said:
...we're not all part time armchair supporters you know :p :D

Hay

I don't support the Gers Hays, well that is unless they're our last hope in Europe :cool: :p :D

Now why don't you watch judge John Deed?

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
I don't support the Gers Hays, well that is unless they're our last hope in Europe :cool: :p :D

Maybe so, still it's not as if you even have the option of tuning into Man U for a big European night at the moment is it :D :p

I think the Spanish will be too strong for us in the next leg, they looked a very good passing team and they dominated the 2nd half. We had a bit of good fortune for our 2nd goal but hey we'll take it :D You need to look out for our highlights at some point though, our first goal was an absolute cracker :D

Rich said:
Now why don't you watch judge John Deed?

:confused:

Hay

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Whatever happened to programmes like Laramie, that Col. used to watch ? :cool:
Laramie, Whirlybirds, 77 Sunset Strip. . . . . . . . .golden age of telly:D

Anyone seen The Lone Ranger repeats on Sky?
Poor old Tonto, I now realise what a stuck-up, arrogant pig the Lone Ranger was towards Indians, just because Tonto wasn't a "white man", he treats him like sh*te as if he didn't have a brain. I guess thats how it was in the wild west:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
Poor old Tonto, I now realise what a stuck-up, arrogant pig the Lone Ranger was towards Indians, just because Tonto wasn't a "white man", he treats him like sh*te as if he didn't have a brain. Col

Are Bush, Chenny and co. related to him ?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom