American Idol (2 Viewers)

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 19:18
Kraj said:
Dude, I almost busted out laughing in my office. You gotta take it easy on me... :D

The sponsors would pull out, Fox would dump the show and we'd all be free. FREE, I SAY!!!

Hard to think that bunch is the most talented prospects we have out of 300m people huh?

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:18
KenHigg said:
Hard to think that bunch is the most talented prospects we have out of 300m people huh?

Nevermind at least we got Shakira. Did anyone else get stared at by their better half when she came on :confused:

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:18
I sure can't figure out why Lisa got it. I always thought she could really sing, plus she is cute as a button. I think young girls watch more and that is why Bucky and Ace are still in there. I was kind of suprised to se McPhee in the bottom 3, she has really come a long way has been impressing us lately. Mandisa who always brings it home (although this week even she was not in top form) and Paris and Elliott.
If I had to pick the top 4 today, I would go with (in no special order) Mandisa, Paris, Elliott, McPhee and see Taylor gone as number 5 (just cause he so fun to watch). Taylor kind of reminds me of George Huff (season 3?) who was great to watch perform.

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
I don't see the problem here, look at what the White House is full of at the minute :rolleyes:

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
I don't see the problem here, look at what the White House is full of at the minute :rolleyes:
Rich's feeble attemp at hijacking another thread.

R

Rich

FoFa said:
Rich's feeble attemp at hijacking another thread.

Daniella said:
Correction: 2nd feeble attempt...

So sayeth two Americans who are debating abortion on a thread depicting the tragic death of a toddler :rolleyes:

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
So sayeth two Americans who are debating abortion on a thread depicting the tragic death of a toddler :rolleyes:
Third attempt

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Yesterday, 19:18
Rich said:

Psstt!! You're there too right along with us Richy boy! :p

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Lol.

To be honest, I got the distinct impression Shakira was lipsynching.

I agree about Lisa. I really liked her, but she just never delivered a dynamite performance. If you don't build a fan base early on, it's really hard to recover later.

I was thrilled to see McPhee in the bottom three. She has bored me every. single. performance.

KenHigg said:
You do know that's not the case, right?

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Psstt!! You're there too right along with us Richy boy! :p
Yes but I didn't sidetrack it to start with, oddly enough an American did, makes you wonder who's making the rules around here these days eh? ;)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Yes but I didn't sidetrack it to start with, oddly enough an American did, makes you wonder who's making the rules around here these days eh? ;)

...4th attempt

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:

So, you weren't the first one to mention abortion on the other thread with this quote:

Rich said:
I'm suprised the anti-abortion gang haven't picked up on it yet.

:confused:

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
So, you weren't the first one to mention abortion on the other thread with this quote:

That was just an observation, I knew it wouldn't take long :cool:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
MrsGorilla said:

Can I add that to our tally or does each thread get its own count :confused:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:
That was just an observation, I knew it wouldn't take long :cool:

Wouldn't take long for what? Someone to expand on an idea that you had already presented? :confused: :cool:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
dan-cat said:

Well, if you want to start tallying from all the threads then I don't think we have numbers that go that high. :D ;)

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
Stop trying to boost your post count with meaningless garbage :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom